M1014 L.E. Never been fired........

GermDog48

Hey all.......I have a Benelli M1014 L.E. Super 90 that has truly never been fired. Number 20## of only 2500 made.....(has the American Flag etched on the side)......I know a year ago they were selling for a metric TON of money........wondering if there is anyone interested in picking one of these up......I'm probably gonna sell it for $1750..........I look forward to hearing from ya..........

Never been fired.........only dropped once?

Is it so hard for you to believe this shotgun has never been fired?.......I would have said "new in box" but I don't have the box anymore.....This was bought as a collector's gun.......and that's what it is........Locked up in a safe ever since......

Is it so hard for you to believe this shotgun has never been fired?.......I would have said "new in box" but I don't have the box anymore.....This was bought as a collector's gun.......and that's what it is........Locked up in a safe ever since......

Well, if I was buying a gun as a collector's gun, I would keep the original box, mannual, oil, original receipt and everything else that came with it. IMHO, when you keep all that stuff in mint condition, it adds value to any gun for resale. I keep everything for any gun I buy, collector or not.:o

Well, if I was buying a gun as a collector's gun, I would keep the original box, mannual, oil, original receipt and everything else that came with it. IMHO, when you keep all that stuff in mint condition, it adds value to any gun for resale. I keep everything for any gun I buy, collector or not.:o

Yeah.....Unfortunately my wife had different ideas about empty boxes the last time we moved........7 firearms boxes "disappeared" in the move.........I'm sure some of you have been there........

it is a "Limited Edition" model. thats the point. and its also a defensive shotgun and chokes are not needed for the ranges to be fired from it.;)

The Ghost Ring Sites make it an awesome long range slug gun......(adjustable windage and elevation).....craziness......

Yeah.....Unfortunately my wife had different ideas about empty boxes the last time we moved........7 firearms boxes "disappeared" in the move.........I'm sure some of you have been there........

I was there, now I have 7 boxes. Tell her thanks again. ;)

• 1 month later...