For Those Interested in BlackBore Chokes ...

GTPSC

BlackBore chokes is officially open for business! It has been a long haul, but that is one reason that I have not had much time to participate on this forum.

If anyone is interested, please check out http://www.blackborechokes.com. I have a pretty good inventory at this point, especially the tactical chokes. If someone has any questions, please contact me through the website.

As an FYI, I will be unavailable the week of July 26 as I am helping my son move to CA from SC! If anyone needs a choke shipped before that time, I should be able to do so up to Thursday of this coming week.

I appreciate your interest!

GTPSC (Mark)

BlackBore Sports, LLC

I do plan on producing BlackBore choke in 20 gauge. Just getting started means that I will have to produce the most popular first, which is 12 gauge. Two years from now (or sooner depending on demand) is my best guess.

Again, since I am just getting started, my margins are low due to low volume and scarce capital. A group purchase would work for me with volume discounts. This would mean that my CNC guy could give me a lower price that I can pass along.

GTPSC

I plan to have the BlackBore Tactical version of the Crio by the end of the year! Sooner if there is a demand. Right now, I have at least 5 requests for the Tactical HD. Please chime in if anyone else would like one (looks like at least 2 here or more on this post). What constriction (CR, MR, ER, EER)?

Thanks for your interest!

GTPSC (Mark)