New R1 Test Drive

Ben 616

Im going to like this new gun fit and finish is very nice and it shoots my Bar rounds like they were made for it. I have only shot about 25 rounds but I got four three shot groups at 1 inch or better off the bench at 100 yds and all my free hands were on the paper. These were 150 gr bullets I am going to load some 180s and tune it in for them as Moose season comes first. The only glitch I have found is the mounting of the for stock it is loose and slopy with the screw as tight as it goes. I think I read a post about putting a o ring somewere Im thinking maybe on the pin that fits in the bracket on the reciever? Anyway at this point I would recomend it to anyone it shoots good has a very nice balance at your sholder it seems to kick like a 308 maybe you have to buy the comfort tec stalk to get the reduced recoil but I dont like plastic guns so Im not complaining

Ben

• 4 weeks later...