Benelli m3 for sale, but whats it worth??

texas skeeter

Hey, I've been looking to pick up one of these used. As you will see, this is my first post here. I registered simply to say I am interested in your gun. I have feedback on other forums and ebay, etc.

I was going to buy one without the extended mag tube and with a few scratches that is listed on AR15.com for $800. However, yours is in better condition, and has the mag tube.

Have you come up with a fair price for this gun or do you have any trades in mind?

Thanks,,

John

edit: oh, I can't PM since I don't have 15 posts ,but I kinda feel bad about making 15 useless posts just to PM

Edited by cokewithvanilla

Haha. That's good to know. Many forums are a bit strict on new users posting useless things in order to meet a requirement to either PM or sell equipment. Never can be too careful :D

I will probably try to get my post count high enough tomorrow. I am real tired right now and I want to at least make an effort to post something worthwhile. Hopefully he'll see this thread in the meantime.

Hey, I've been looking to pick up one of these used. As you will see, this is my first post here. I registered simply to say I am interested in your gun. I have feedback on other forums and ebay, etc.

I was going to buy one without the extended mag tube and with a few scratches that is listed on AR15.com for $800. However, yours is in better condition, and has the mag tube.

Have you come up with a fair price for this gun or do you have any trades in mind?

Thanks,,

John

edit: oh, I can't PM since I don't have 15 posts ,but I kinda feel bad about making 15 useless posts just to PM

hey John welcome to the forum. ill ask my friend whats he's looking to get for it and send you a P.M. TS

a buddy of mine is selling this m3 in unfired/mint condition for its age. but he's not sure what its worth. any help and or any interested in it?? TS HKBenelliM3R.jpgHKBenelliM3boxtop.jpg

The twenty ninth edition (year old edition) of the BLUE BOOK OF GUN VALUES shows a value of $1195.00 in 100% condition, without the extended magazine.

Gunbroker M-3's are ranging from $450.00 (bid) to $1400.00 (wanted) right now. Value? Whatever someone who really wants it will pay.

Come on Skeeter. We all know you don't have any friends. Its really your gun isn't it? I bought it cheap from one of your bothers on the other side of the Rio and now you want to turn a profit right?

How close am I??

funny you say that. i almost bought it from him, but have my gun $$ for now going into my second class-III toy!! a full auto 5.56 m-4!! with suppressor of course!!:D i just cant believe how much they are these days!!:eek: my 1st F/A mac10 is almost mine. im half way thru the 2nd transfer. ^-^

funny you say that. i almost bought it from him, but have my gun $$ for now going into my second class-III toy!! a full auto 5.56 m-4!! with suppressor of course!!:D i just cant believe how much they are these days!!:eek: my 1st F/A mac10 is almost mine. im half way thru the 2nd transfer. ^-^

Sounds fun!! Can't wait for some pictures.