Shooting to the Right part II!

westksbowhunter

I find this odd. i would have some trouble

believing the dealer..... I can imagine that

they dont want to be bothered about it or they are not measuring the performance as closely.

Most people dont have the appreciation of what you expect out of a turkey gun. if the gun shoots to the right, you could miss a turkey.

Call seminole gunworks and talk to the guy there. he will likely suggest you send the

gun and they can test it and get it shooting correctly.

good luck

HH

Well I shipped the gun to the dealer and he called on wednesday when he got it. He shot it on wed and said it shot dead on. He now said he would ship it back. So I gave him a cc# to cover shipping. As of today he has not shipped gun back.. When my wife called him he cussed her repeatedly saying he has sold 1000's of guns. I am so sorry I ever set foot in this dealership.

Originally posted by HH:

I find this odd. i would have some trouble

believing the dealer..... I can imagine that

they dont want to be bothered about it or they are not measuring the performance as closely.

Most people dont have the appreciation of what you expect out of a turkey gun. if the gun shoots to the right, you could miss a turkey.

Call seminole gunworks and talk to the guy there. he will likely suggest you send the

gun and they can test it and get it shooting correctly.

good luck

HH

For what its worth,,,,,, I dont trust the dealer in this instance. westksbowhunter has no motive to

make any of this up. however, the dealer has every incentive to try to ignore the problem.

You've already got a lot of time and expense

shipping the gun, but if you want to put more money in shipping, you shou,d consider sending it to seminole. they can test it a second time.

what ever you do, good luck. I think benelli

shotguns are pretty decent. I love the balance and feel of the sbe. Its especially good for shooting gobblers.

HH