First post - SBE II

Islander

Hello all,

Been reading the forum for some time and really appreciate all the great info.

My hunting buddy let me try his SBE II and I pulled the trigger and put one on hold at my local shop. It's a brand new SBE II with 26" bbls in camo. Here's my question..it's not a MAX-4 and not a Realtree APG but it looks like "break-up" pattern with a lot of green in it. I can't see this camo on Benelli site. Can someone clarify what camo is it?

thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, and to the world of Benelli. I'm sure you will be delighted with the SBE ll. I own one, and they really are a beautiful thing. Keep it clean and oiled, and it will not let you down. Enjoy...Mike

Thanks for the welcome Mike, looking forward to getting to know my SBE II and share/learn some stories and expirience here.

• 1 month later...
Go to Walmart or whatever and get a small bottle of flat enamel model paint in the appropriate color.

thanks for your help tucker.

One more question,

When I try to take the barrel off, it's extremely tight. I almost have to put a lot of force/pressure. Is it normal?

P.S. Top receiver is mated to the lower receiver correctly.

thanks for your help tucker.

One more question,

When I try to take the barrel off, it's extremely tight. I almost have to put a lot of force/pressure. Is it normal?

P.S. Top receiver is mated to the lower receiver correctly.

Welcome aboard.

I would suspect that the camo finish would affect the already tight tolerances of the barrel fit. It'll wear in with use.