Limb Saver-Benelli

M1014

I've put two on so far,,need some range test to check it out,,anyone else have expierence with them???they squish real nice,,seem very absorbant,,had to start getting away from the hard as a rock Benelli pads ;) smile.gif :cool:

[ 06-27-2006, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: M1014 ]

hey jmikeseen,I put two of the precision fits on,, one on M1 Tactical and one on my Practical,,,went right on ,,haven't yet range test them,,getting my local gunsmitth to put on the grind to fits on my M1014 and 121 ,,post pics later,,,, ;)

[ 06-27-2006, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: M1014 ]

I was seriously thinking about selling my HK M3 just cause I am getting a little old to be kicked so hard but maybe I will just put one on. Ought to put one on the folder as well. It has the same pad as the M1/M3....I think I will , thanks M1014, who has the best prices on them right now?

Mike

Limbsavers are nothing short of miraculous. We put one on a Remington 870 and took it to a three day combat shotgun course. It was like shooting a .22, and after hundreds of 12 gauge rounds through a pump we didn't feel a thing in our shoulder (our cheekbones, on the other hand...).

There's a lot of excitement out there over wizzy recoil reduction technologies, but as far as we are concerned, all you really need is a Limbsaver. They are amazing.

Limbsavers are fine - I used them for many years - still use several.

X-Coil by Hi-Viz are much better though. Saw new pre-fit X-Coils at my GS yesterday. Says they fit SBE/M1 wood & synthetic.

If this X-Coil fits your M4's, I think you will find the X-Coil to be a superior product.

I never considered the X-Coil until the pre-fits came out - my gunsmith wanted $125 to grind and fit + $40 for the pad - $165 was too much for me!

mudhen - CA

The above ones that Tucker displayed are Limbsavers... to avoid confusion.

Limbsaver has always fit the bill on my Nova. Can't imagine going anywhere else for recoil reduction. Shoot goose rounds all day long and wake up happy the next morning.

Originally posted by DukDog:

mudhen, do they have one that is prefit for SBE11 ?

Not that I can tell.

I am sure they will produce something like Sims did and have an adaptor plate or some other method to work around the slip in fit.

mudhen - CA

Originally posted by tucker301:

417895.jpg

The #10402 I bought in March does not slip in like the factory Benelli Gel Pad. It requires the use of an adaptor that I have already pretty much ruined just by removing a few times.

I will use the factory Gel-Pad during waterfowl season when I take the stock off often...

mudhen - CA

Originally posted by jmikesteen:

Mudhen, what do you think of the tackyness of the X-Coil that I see some people report. I have had trouble with that in some pads. How does it compare to the others.

Does not bother me one bit. I like the tackiness.

mudhen - CA