Benelli SN collapsible stock for sale

yallknowho

yeah i was thinking the same thing Rocket!!:D it should be more like, "Tacticool-pennypincher-morethanyou"!!;)

I drive a $60,000 car and I would still have to really think about buying a $400 C-stock for my $400 SNT. Especially when MSRP of said C-Stock is less than $180.

I drive a $60,000 car and I would still have to really think about buying a $400 C-stock for my $400 SNT. Especially when MSRP of said C-Stock is less than $180.

You drive a 60,000 dollar car that is worth 60,000 dollars or a 60,000 dollar car that msrp for 60,000 thats worth 32,000 dollars. Doesn't have a hitch so it doesn't mean crap to me. Just like a C-stock. Worthless.

looks like you missed the point there Cody.;) most "Tacticool People" want to be out ahead of most others when it comes to their said hobby. and Usually pay most any price to achieve their Tacticool status !!:D just like when the new "I-fone- 4" came out, people waited in line for days not even with a care in the world as to how much it was gonna cost. cause they'd pay anything to be the first to have one.....

Edited by texas skeeter

If everyone who THOUGHT they had the coolest whiz-bang high speed stuff in their closet (probly not real safes) got into one room and bumped peckers as to who had the hairiest chest. Those who list their toys like tatoos on forums are fools, We've seen 'em out there. Worth is relative to want, period. If I want to pay 900 for a 62A that's like new, that's why I put on my boots every day. but I won't SAY I payed 900 for a 62A (or a 62K Kar) cause that'd be arrogant. If a man wants to pay that cash for a little piece of elite, it's his bizness. All you non trained parts buyers out there, ther's a new purple laser that cuts the wings off of airplanes in the Sportsman's Guide catalog for 89 bucks, there's ONLY TWO LEFT!!!!!!!!

If everyone who THOUGHT they had the coolest whiz-bang high speed stuff in their closet (probly not real safes) got into one room and bumped peckers as to who had the hairiest chest. Those who list their toys like tatoos on forums are fools, We've seen 'em out there. Worth is relative to want, period. If I want to pay 900 for a 62A that's like new, that's why I put on my boots every day. but I won't SAY I payed 900 for a 62A (or a 62K Kar) cause that'd be arrogant. If a man wants to pay that cash for a little piece of elite, it's his bizness. All you non trained parts buyers out there, ther's a new purple laser that cuts the wings off of airplanes in the Sportsman's Guide catalog for 89 bucks, there's ONLY TWO LEFT!!!!!!!!

I like this guy!!

I had one guy tell me at a gun store for which I moonlight that he was a "Tactical-American." I thought. . . WTF?? NOT a cop, NOT any special forces whiz-bang. heck, not even a good shooter.

As for the "toys-race"..... golly. I remember in my youth having a '68 Chevelle that I had done a fair amount of engine work on. It was fast, but I knew it wasn't the fastest. Other guys out there(some gals) claimed to have the fastest. BUT...all that does is have the next person with more money, more access to parts, more initiative make the faster car(at least for the next weekend or two.)

$60k car? For me.... not a good deal. $45k for an F250 diesel, that's more my thought of money spent and take teh $15k saved and buy a motorbike. Then again, some people think motorbikes are suicide machines and wouldn't take it if it were given to them.

I thought the same w/ my M4. Is a shotgun worth $1500??? heck yeah, and I've spent about another $600 on it thus far. To my wife..... well, she doesn't know about the $600 extra. ;)

Anyway, a free bump for the post and an entertaining read that'll surely get under some people's skin.

looks like you missed the point there Cody.;) most "Tacticool People" want to be out ahead of most others when it comes to their said hobby. and Usually pay most any price to achieve their Tacticool status !!:D just like when the new "I-fone- 4" came out, people waited in line for days not even with a care in the world as to how much it was gonna cost. cause they'd pay anything to be the first to have one.....

I understood your point but my statement wasn't based simply on judging someone by there screen name. Of course there are people willing to pay alot of money for $170 items just look at the M4 C-Stock.

You drive a 60,000 dollar car that is worth 60,000 dollars or a 60,000 dollar car that msrp for 60,000 thats worth 32,000 dollars. Doesn't have a hitch so it doesn't mean crap to me. Just like a C-stock. Worthless.

Corvette for the weekends and Silverado for work and daily use.

I understood your point but my statement wasn't based simply on judging someone by there screen name. Of course there are people willing to pay alot of money for $170 items just look at the M4 C-Stock.

why are you so concerned about what people are willing to pay for a rare and desirable item?

why are you so concerned about what people are willing to pay for a rare and desirable item?

Because I look out for people who enjoy the same hobby as I do let alone those who also shoot the same guns. I wasn't targeting anyone here as the SNT C-stock is "rare" for now but bottom line is they are available and cost much less than they sell for.

Edited by cody6.0

Because I look out for people who enjoy the same hobby as I do let alone those who also shoot the same guns. I wasn't targeting anyone here as the SNT C-stock is "rare" for now but bottom line is they are available and cost much less than they sell for.

Cody6.0, you might wanna go swoop up all of those SNT c-stocks you can find and start selling em'. Or, would you forego making profit and sell them for $170.00 because you are lookin out for people that have the same hobby?

Cody6.0, you might wanna go swoop up all of those SNT c-stocks you can find and start selling em'. Or, would you forego making profit and sell them for $170.00 because you are lookin out for people that have the same hobby?

I'll let the fact that I've sold many people on here rare items for decent prices speak for itself. I own/operate a business and making money off of people on a forum I frequent isn't on my short list of need to do's.

I'm hardly making any money asking 400 for my SN c-stock. If you can find some for less, be my guest. My guess is that you won't be able to. If you could and they were readily available, they would be selling for their MSRP.

Since you most likely did not buy it for the $170 MSRP I completely understand. My comment was a generalized statement and I think most would hesitate to spend 100% of a firearms cost on a accessory.