M4 Urbino Stock now available

Stompy

• 11 months later...

believe it or not i have a benelli supernova with the urbino stock and on that sn i have a red dot sight... i shot at a pit one day about 4 hours the riser was just crushing my face no matter how i held it i went home sore woke up next day with a big black and blue and a scab from the riser rubbing me raw... not to knock it down it is a great product i love the length of pull but gd does it hurt your face so bad... they should make a face saver or something to fit on that riser and ill be the FIRST to demo one.. thanks mesa

I'd like to know more about how the riser was hurting your face. And what's a "face saver?"

We're not crazy about the riser aesthetics and were considering a redesign. Also, there's some cool new textures we've been looking at.

ya mesa i love the product im goin to buy the stock for my m4 but as posted i stated how it was hitting my face, left a bruise and a small scab lol looked like i was in a lil fist fight.. no matter how i held the gun it just kept jammin into my face.. i just made up face saver lol like the butt pad.. maybe a small piece of rubber on the riser to soften the blow to the face.. like i said id love to try out whatever u have for my benelli m4 or supernova

p.s. im 6'2'' 240 lbs and the lop on the urbino is superb compared to the crap benelli stock thanks again