Benelli SBE Ejector Spring Issue

scottryan

I have a HK import SBE. I am trying to replace the ejector spring.

I ordered a new one from brownells (301-000-088). The new one is half the length of the old one. What is the deal with this and how to I resolve the issue.

Benelli fixed my 18yo HK SBE for nothing but the cost to ship it to them...call them and let them fix it.

I have a HK import SBE. I am trying to replace the ejector spring.

I ordered a new one from brownells (301-000-088). The new one is half the length of the old one. What is the deal with this and how to I resolve the issue.

Sounds like you got the wrong spring somehow. I've ordered that spring maybe 10-12 times from Brownells, and always got the correct spring.

Can you post a photo of the new spring vs. the old spring, as well as the ejector plate and ejector plate cover from your H&K SBE?

Here is a close up with the gun apart.

IMG_28791.jpg

As I suspected, you have the newer version of the ejector assembly. The part you ordered is the wrong part for this assembly. I have never fixed the newer version, I have just sent them back to Benelli.

I've never seen an H&K SBE with this ejector assembly. I suspect that if your lower receiver says H&K, that barrel is a mix and match bought afterwards.

I think Benelli CS will help you with this repair :)