what are the C-stocks worth now?

ROCKETW19

I still see a few on GB for 500 bucks but never any bids. I just seen 1 up for $400 bucks still no bids but I think it just got put up? I still feel they are only worth $300 bucks tops but will i ever see that again? am I dreaming? should i get over it? lol, I was over them untill Botac had that sale now I want one againg.

given the choice between an Urbino and a c stock in this economy I don't know why anyone would even want a c stock...to cut the overall length by a mere 3"? to look tacti-cool??? it just isn't worth the extra cost imo when the Urbino is superior (and yes, I had a c stock briefly)

Until I see and urbino in person I'll stick with the oem. Only benefit is a better cheek weld for optics from my understanding. Also does it even collapse or is it just a shorter lop?

Until I see and urbino in person I'll stick with the oem. Only benefit is a better cheek weld for optics from my understanding. Also does it even collapse or is it just a shorter lop?

no 'collapsing' (if that's what you wanna call the fully retracted c stock), just the shorter LOP and the cheek riser

I found no real benefit from the fully retracted c stock, I viewed it more of 'what's the point?'

I sold six in the last couple months, lowest was ~405 or so, highest was ~520. To put that in perspective, when the obama scare was in full effect the highest I sold one for was 1,047.

Botach definitely dropped the market value, I'd say between 4 and 500 would be fair.

the C stock in the middle position is really the perfect position. Short LOP and with the cheek riser your eye is right in line with the sights.

Edited by yallknowho

Botach definitely dropped the market value, I'd say between 4 and 500 would be fair.

the C stock in the middle position is really the perfect position. Short LOP and with the cheek riser your eye is right in line with the sights.

I suspect Botach won't be getting any more. If that's the case the value will probably eventually climb back up to what it was at up to $700. If they do get more, I would be surprised if they didn't jack their price up at least a little to around $400, seeing as they sold out in literally an hour. If they originally sold them for $400, they would have sold out anyway.

I love the C stock. In the fully collapsed position I can easily store it on top of my tall dresser and it doesn't hang over the edge, I can store it easily in the closet or in my truck. Fully extended it's LOP is exactly the same as the fixed pistol grip stock which is perfect for shouldering the weapon outside. With the C stock collapsed half way the LOP is exactly what I want for maneuvering in close quarters such as in the house through hallways and rooms. One problem I have however with the stock collapsed half way is the awkwardness of aiming through the sights. It's uncomfortable. This was easily fixed though with the Surefire X400 light/laser combo. I have the laser sighted in to 30 feet. Now I can shoulder the M4, keep both eyes scanning and aim with a red dot without having to cock my head down and to the side to look through the sights. I'm sure the urbino stock is great but with the C stock you have the best of everything in one stock. Not to mention, the M4 looks AWSOME with the C stock, which to me is an added bonus. :)

The C-stock is worth what you are willing to pay for it. To me, the stock is only worth about $200.00. But you will read on this forum that guys have paid upwards of $800. :eek:

Ya I agree I should of said going rate. to me i would pay 300-350 if I was caught in the right mood but any more is just to much IMO.