m4 collapsible stock - trade?

Diabolus

Looking to do a trade for a like new Dillon 650 reloading press.

The collapsible stock is brand new, never mounted.

I'd be interested in cash to, but my end goal is to end up with a Dillon 650.

Lets work something out!

Thanks

how much do you want for it? I just came back in the market for 1.

Looking to do a trade for a like new Dillon 650 reloading press.

The collapsible stock is brand new, never mounted.

I'd be interested in cash to, but my end goal is to end up with a Dillon 650.

Lets work something out!

Thanks

Problem with this is nobody wants to get rid of there dillons.

how much do you want for it? I just came back in the market for 1.

Dillon 650's are $550 new.

Anyone interested?

Just a heads up but there is 3 on GB right now for $500 and 1 last night for $400 buy it now $425. the $425 was the only one sold the $500 dont even have bids and realy never do anymore. Yes I have been folowing them lately. No I am not trying to mess with your sale just giving a heads up. You ever get in the 3s and I will take it untill then good luck with your sale/trade

Just a heads up but there is 3 on GB right now for $500 and 1 last night for $400 buy it now $425. the $425 was the only one sold the $500 dont even have bids and realy never do anymore. Yes I have been folowing them lately. No I am not trying to mess with your sale just giving a heads up. You ever get in the 3s and I will take it untill then good luck with your sale/trade

I see bids on one for $400 and bids on another for $500.

I think $300 is too low, seems like $450 is the average right now with time pending on the auction.

I just got off the phone with Clay at ImpactGuns and he said that the telescoping stock option only adds $100 to the cost of the shotgun. Where do you then get $500+ from this? Something doesn't compute?

no bro hes close. if you dont have a M4 then yes way cheaper to with one on it. but to add it cost a lot right now. they were even higher. I think 400s will be in the very near furture on these