NIW Benelli M2 mag tube extensions

TennVol

I've got an opportunity to purchase two unopened/NIW Benelli factory magazine tube extensions for my M2 Tactical. I've looked all over the net and I can only find old ads for tubes that have long since sold. The tubes are approx 8 1/2" long and will give me a total capacity of 7 rounds in the magazine. When installed, they will fit flush with the end of my barrel.

What is a fair price for them? I understand they aren't imported anymore and that fact alone will influence the price.

Edited by TennVol

I've got a DMW extension on it now, and I'm very pleased with it. Once I get a chance to take a look at the Benelli extensions when they arrive, I may end up keeping the DMW, who knows? Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing what the factory extended tubes look like. If I end having a "spare" Benelli tube, I'll offer it for sale here first.