MY M4

Super33

One thing that I've secured with the purchase and upgrades of my M4 is the right to show off. I have yet to post some pics of my personalized M4 so here it is....

Kip's Ti Tube

Meprolight Night Sights

Surefire X400 Light/Laser

KZ 3-rail mount

Specter Gear sling (not pictured)

Still waiting on Kip's bolt handle

M4-4.jpg

M4-3.jpg

Looks good Super!

Any issues with KZ 3 rail?

Hookster :)

The only issue I have with it is that I need a tool to take it off. Since it's mounted to the mag tube I need a tool to take my gun apart. Other than that I really like it. I'm considering that new sidearmor rail. Pricey but it's what I've been waiting for.

The only issue I have with it is that I need a tool to take it off. Since it's mounted to the mag tube I need a tool to take my gun apart. Other than that I really like it. I'm considering that new sidearmor rail. Pricey but it's what I've been waiting for.

Cool....:)

Are you going to add a switch or is it comfortable to activate with the grip hand index finger?

Hookster :)

It's actually a comfortable reach with my forward index finger to switch the light/laser on/off. Or just press forward for momentary light. I was thinking I'd need a switch for it but it worked out a lot better than I thought it would without the switch. Saved me about $150. :)