New M4!

KenV

Hey all.

After a month's wait my M4 arrived today. It's my first post so no pic yet...

This thing was really easy to assemble! Funny thing, the mag tube was hand-tight, no Loc-tite at all. The choke was barely tight, but I didn't think that was a big deal since it's natural to go over every inch of a new gun anyway. At least the tube swap will be easy. :D

Anyway, I've been lurking since July when I heard of the sale. And now, off to find the gentleman making Ti tubes!

K

Edit: The short tube was hand-tight. The rest of the tube is probably tight as a vise back at the receiver end.....my bad.

Edited by KenV
Lost my head up my.......well, you get it.

Hey all.

After a month's wait my M4 arrived today. It's my first post so no pic yet...

This thing was really easy to assemble! Funny thing, the mag tube was hand-tight, no Loc-tite at all. The choke was barely tight, but I didn't think that was a big deal since it's natural to go over every inch of a new gun anyway. At least the tube swap will be easy. :D

Anyway, I've been lurking since July when I heard of the sale. And now, off to find the gentleman making Ti tubes!

K

Edit: The short tube was hand-tight. The rest of the tube is probably tight as a vise back at the receiver end.....my bad.

Bring a heat-gun and some balls and you won't have a problem with it.