Super Nova Tactical Pics

gdiazdetuesta

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That Nordic +3 extension fits perfectly, I would have thought the +2 fit flush....that's great news.

I'm waiting on my Supernova Tactical to be released from customs and I've begun to compile accessories.:D

Since the factory adjustable stocks seem impossible to find I think I'll go with the new Mesa Urbino stock for the SN.

how'd you get that break/choke on it? send me a message please on how to do it/what part it is

thanks

Read the posts, someone mentioned the brand, and I believe it is a screw in choke that extends to what you see.

Shouldn't be a hard thing for anyone to do. Have fun, stay safe.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Read the posts, someone mentioned the brand, and I believe it is a screw in choke that extends to what you see.

Shouldn't be a hard thing for anyone to do. Have fun, stay safe.

yeah i saw the brand but i was wondering if he somehow had an adapter, got a new barrel, or had a gunsmith thread it since the supernova tactical comes with a fixed cylinder choke

thanks anyways

Edited by Alpengeist

• 4 months later...