M4 trigger question

ROCKETW19

the lil pin that holds the trigger groupe in place, How much pressure did you use to remove it? I have a Cstock on the way next week and I was just checking things out. The lil pin didnt move at all with my finger pressure and the charging handle. I could of pushed harder or tapped it with a hammer but wasnt sure?

Yes, use the handle, it's a little tough the first couple times. Push it with the handle and then you can pull it with the other side of the handle with that little lip, it might help to fondle the trigger group a little to help it along. The pin won't come all the way out so once it's almost all the way out and sticking out the other side you should be able to remove the trigger group. Congrats on your C stock! I know you've been waiting a long time for one.

Ok so I was just being a sissy about it. thanks for the info even though I thought I was right its better to hear others say so also,lol.

Yes Super I finaly got one. Still more than I wanted to pay but the seller was pretty cool and also a fourm member so I said what the heck. I officaly now have a $3000 dollar shotgun with all the junk I just got for it,lol

I know what you mean, I was holding out buying a c stock cause I wanted a good deal but after a while I finally caved and bought one anyway. About a month before botach had their stocks for $225 or whatever they were selling for. Oh well. I like the gun a lot more with this stock so it was worth it.