Just installed collapsible stock

krecon1

Finally decided to purchase and install the collapsible stock. I was uncertain at first due to the fact that I was running a standard stock, and it seem to work fine, but running the CS in the middle position makes the LOP much more user friendly.

I'll need some more range time before I decide one way or the other, but looks like I'll be dumping that standard stock....

Finally decided to purchase and install the collapsible stock. I was uncertain at first due to the fact that I was running a standard stock, and it seem to work fine, but running the CS in the middle position makes the LOP much more user friendly.

I'll need some more range time before I decide one way or the other, but looks like I'll be dumping that standard stock....

If you mean standard (non PG) stock. I believe that hoser45 is looking for one.

Later,

Hookster :)

Yeah, it's the standard, non-pistol grip "sporting" stock.

I'm running a sporting stock on my 18" M1S90 and a pistol grip on my 14" M1S90. The LOP is too long on both, and the CS fits well in the middle pos.

I'll need to shoot with the CS some more, but more than likely I'll put it up for sale. Seems there is no shortage of demand for them on the board. I would keep the standard stock if I could get the LOP chopped some, but I don't want to hack it up attempting to do so....