Speaking of Zombies......

Hookster

Hookster,

Thanks for posting. I had missed this but TIVO'd the show based on your first post. EXCELLENT show. Surprised to see a VERY positive Washington Post review of the series after the first two shows. I enjoyed them both. AMC threw some serious $$ at this. Guess they used Mad Men $$

Hey BigHat,

Yeah... AMC has really put out some quality stuff in the past few years, I'm a big fan of Breaking Bad too, It's getting better every season and I'd rate it up there with The Sopranos.

Later,

Hookster :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I love this show. Not much bad acting, if any, not much bs. Everybody is a remarkable shot... but that's ok, they get a lot of practice. I was wondering why nobody is using a Benelli M4, then it occurred to me, nobody that owns an M4 gets killed by zombies, so there aren't any lying around.

That's true, but I think that was her only bad shot. And everybody else was hitting foreheads from 10-40 yards away, half of them with their hand guns, in a run, under pressure. And Darrel has never missed with his crossbow. That group couldn't be luckier with the talent they possess. But like I said, they get a lot of practice. That goes to show all you younglings out there what you can accomplish with a little bit of practice. I've always believed that the television set is the window to the real world, especially with all those reality tv shows they have now. Watch and learn kids..... watch... and........ learn.