Speaking of Zombies......

Hookster

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Benelli M4 owner here. Walking Dead got me out of lurk mode.

Love love love the comic book. Will be watching this at some point this week. Probably via Amazon streaming since I don't have cable! If anyone is interested in reading a good chunk of the comic all at once, Amazon and other stores have a trade paperback available with 48 full issues crammed in there. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

The show is pretty good so far. I have a feeling that its going to be more about character development and sympathy for the "walkers" than shooting zombies in the head in later episodes. I want more survival horror and wave after wave of zombies getting mowed down.

For all zombie fans, check out this preview of the new show on AMC that debuts on Halloween

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg46DWI_fCE

Later,

H:eek::eek:kster

Hookster,

Thanks for posting. I had missed this but TIVO'd the show based on your first post. EXCELLENT show. Surprised to see a VERY positive Washington Post review of the series after the first two shows. I enjoyed them both. AMC threw some serious $$ at this. Guess they used Mad Men $$