Cheapest source for Surefire forend lights?

Rezarf

I went with the X400 light/lazer, M80 forend, and T107? rail mounted switch

How is your X400? I noticed last night that my lens is cracking around the edges. That's hard to believe since it was fine before I went out back and fired a lousy 15 slugs at some cans. I'm careful with my gun and I know I didn't knock it on anything. The thing couldn't handle 15 2 3/4" Winchester slugs from Walmart?

How is your X400? I noticed last night that my lens is cracking around the edges. That's hard to believe since it was fine before I went out back and fired a lousy 15 slugs at some cans. I'm careful with my gun and I know I didn't knock it on anything. The thing couldn't handle 15 2 3/4" Winchester slugs from Walmart?

I dont even have batterys in it yet,lol. I am waiting on kips tube so I can do it all at 1 time even thought I admit I put the Cstock on.

Im am sure surefire will take care of you at least I hope they do.

Call surefire, they will fix it no questions asked. It is the primary reason I go with USA big name products. The service of these companies is hard to beat. Heck, I have lost parts to a surefire before, and they sent me replacements for FREE!

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice. I called Surefire and explained my problem, they told me to send it in and they'll fix it or replace it. So I sent it in and I had it back 2 weeks later. Well, I didn't have it back, they replaced it with a brand new one. The only down side is I had to pay for shipping to send it to them, but since they sent me a new one I got a new pair of batteries and extra parts for free.