M4 FOREARM WITH A PICATINNY RAIL

HDM4AF

I own the B&T BENELLI rail fore-end and it is awesome! It is like a KAC RAS system but for the M4/M1014 shotguns. The fit/finish and quality are just like LARUE TACTICAL products here in the US but these are SWISS made. I have NO idea why people always talk about "GAS" escaping/blowing on them with these units. I have met only ONE other user of this system and he had a pic of his M4 on AR15.COM and he is a user with no problems. These units slip right on replacing your plastic fore end pieces. THey were made for MILITARY/EURO M1014/M4's with SOLID MAG TUBES. So all you have to do is remove your extension before install and thread it back on after it is in place due to the "BULDGE" in the tube. Once you examine and use the system you can see why it is $325. Last I heard on the SURE-FIRE system was that it never went into production being they cannot get a final 100% problem free version together. It has been this way for about 2.5+ years now!

[ 10-18-2006, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: WIN9639445 ]

cool Benelli man!...take some more pics for us, I'd like to see some closer pictures of the underside if your M4...just give me several angles, i'm interested in the FCAM that has had much talk in this forum but the only problem i see is weight, this shotgun is heavy anyways and if there is room to put more stuff on it I know I will!!! next thing you know I'll have a picture of my benelli on here with a 13" color tv on one side and a car stereo on the other :D smile.gif :D

Oooo, I leave for the weekend and all the sudden everyone has tacticool forends. Yikes! Nice rig by the way, WIN. I think I'll just stick with my Sidearmor rail--nothing drastic but allows me to fix on my Surefire. I'll have some pics up soon with a Surefire M3 hooked up. smile.gif

First take apart the whole gun, (remove barrell from reciever and remove mag/plug and or extension. MAKE sure the foreend is correctly aligned with the top end up. You can check this by the writing on the sides. Slide the B&T foreend over the back of the barrell first. It is a little trickey as you have to constantly turn and manuver the foreend in order to get it on all the way properly. Once it is on, slide that whole section onto the reciever, but not ALL the way being you now have to screw back on the mag/plug and or extension before inserting everything full into the reciever. You have to do this due to the buldge on the plug/extension whic does not allow the foreend to slide right over it like it does on an actual military model. Remember to carfully guide the ring on the barell over the mag extension as it must all fully be aligned to go into the reciever fully. Once it is all in place just screw back on the end cap to the extension and it will all tighten up and lock into place. Just take your time checking each step as you go. It is easy, just a little trickey and confusing the first time until you see how it all goes together and anchors on.

M4..Tha choke me thing is Almost made me lose it!!..heh-heh..

OK...can get the M80 Forearm for about $214+/-..shipped...is everybody say'n it's worthless or not worth a ****??..

Be better ta get the Swedish one..Brugger-Thomet?..Mesa Fcam... or other???

Starlynx ... The surefire m80 is not shipping. The website falsely has it up for order. I have contacted surefire 3 times about it, each without a response. Any other time I have contacted them about anything, I have gotten a prompt and helpful response. Go figure. I haven't heard of anyone being able to get one, so I'd wait before placing an order for one and tying up 200 in an endless backorder.

And from everything I've heard, the B&T forearm is well made, but poorly designed. I've never used one, but from what I'm told, its not free floating, it doesn't replace the factory top rail like mesas design will, it doesnt block gas from hitting you in the face, and its clamping mechanism is subpar.

There is a thread somewhere linking to a guy on the AR15 forums that did a review of it, and said it wasnt worth the money.

I'd wait for the FCAM, even if it is taking forever.

Hmm..Could it be that they are being offered up to LE/Military personal?...Because my ordinance officer has asked me if I want any & that they are available....If any one of the members have any contact or been able to see if they are worth a ****..I maybe able to come up with a few & share em with those that want em for whatever they cost me..but if they fit poorly or otherwise suck..then I don't wann'a screw with em myself....& I'll wait on the Mesa design...report...

Thanks for anyu info & help on this situation...

Stay Safer!

Ok guys...I'm not wanting to get in to business on this detail..but Let me know how many I might wannn'a put my name on...& I'll tell my Guy to grab em...Maybe they get cheaper with more...& whoever get's one will get a copy of my invoice as to what I paid..So therefore getting them for the same price they cost me...

My guys never let me down when he says anythings available..he got me my Surefire Supp cans when they were supposedly made of" un-obtainium" & other stuff/toys ...so I have to asume he's righteous..

I offered some of my crew with M4s the deal..but they hump so much weight all the time anyway...they kind'a abstain from wanting to carry the kitchen sink & a BlackHwk strapped to their weapons...They kind'a leave the heavy Blkhwk **** to me...& trust to insert & extract em with the dust offs & don't want their M4s weigh'n more'n the bird is supposed to carry...

And please....if we get to do this..kind'

a play ya cards close to your chest....& don't get me in any supe trouble ..cuz I only enjoy Time off wo/pay during hunt'n season...

I'll add...I have yet to find anybody that has actually used one of the M80s in the field....does anybody know anybody that has??..Kind'a like ta know if they're even worth the trouble ..& I sure don't wann'a turn on anybody to anything thats just another proto that needs the bugs & worms work'd out of em...:)

Mesa's forearm maybe worth more the wait...for all I know...

Stay Safer!

[ 06-27-2006, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: StarLynx ]

LikWid...are ya refer'n to the AR M4s??..If so ..those are readily available I think the cheapest place to get those online is thru a guy I bought a bunch'a Aviator surefires from..I don't have his email on this field laptop..but I do @ my desktop..he was like 30% cheaper than anybody else.....These we were schem'n on are for the Benelli M4 Shotguns...

Which Surefire did ya have in mind to attaching/adapting to your rail.....I've got quite a few extra still in the box's..or maybe one of the other guys here could get'cha what ya need ...