Titanium Charging Handle - Benelli M4

Diabolus

I'd like a bigger charging handle and have heard good things about the Freedom Fighter Tactical charging handles. They make a model thats 15.99 grams, the stock one is 11.7 grams.

Because it's titanium, it's harder harder than steel, and it weighs more than the stock. Could this give me any problems over the long term from wear?

Maybe I am over thinking this.

Anyone own one?

ch2_lg.jpg

I have one. It is "fine" ... One of the better ones on the market right now. I think its diameter is a little bit too large for me, but it's better than the stock handle for sure. (I'd like a charging handle shaped like the GGG or FFT but slightly smaller in diameter and maybe 25% shorter.)

Oh snap! Is that titanium as well?

I have an FFT charging handle and it's great. It's actually something you can buy in 2010... or 2011. Not an expensive part, if something better comes along it's not a problem spending a few bucks on a $1K+ shotgun to get the better item.

Edited by BigHat