Benelli and Beretta are NOT related

thewolf_00

Hello Everyone, I was just on the phone with the Beretta CS. I see all over the internet where people have the idea that Beretta and Benelli are related. Like Benelli and Stoeger. This is not true. They are both from Italy and have a relationship with importing but are two separate company's. Saying they are related is like saying Ford and Chevy are related or Mossberg and Remington are related.

I don't have a problem with Beretta but I love my Benelli's I own a M1 a MR1 and now a Vinci.

That is not what the CS rep said when I asked him. The CS rep said what I wrote above that they are two separate company's and are NOT related. There is no link to Beretta on this site? There are links to all the company's related to Benelli. I think a lot of people think they are related. Where can I find out they are? I can't find that anywhere that is why I called and asked.

Tucker is right It is owned by Beretta Holdings. I have be looking and never found the answer. I just looked up Beretta holding and they own a bunch and they are in Finland. I was wrong!! Sorry I was just going by the Customer Service Rep. So I guess Ford and Chery are the same too. Ha ha ha Just joking!

Beretta Holding, S.p.A. owns:

Fabbrica D'Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A.

Beretta USA

Benelli Armi Spa

Franchi Spa

A. Uberti Spa

SAKO Finland

Stoeger Silah Sanayi A.S.

Stoeger Industries

Burris Company

And all their subsidiaries. Wiki confirms, but isn't a reliable source. So how about SAKO finland: http://www.sako.fi/berettagroup.php

The companies are generally managed independently, but they most certainly are "related".

Edited by LeoAtrox

Hello Everyone, I was just on the phone with the Beretta CS. I see all over the internet where people have the idea that Beretta and Benelli are related. Like Benelli and Stoeger. This is not true. They are both from Italy and have a relationship with importing but are two separate company's. Saying they are related is like saying Ford and Chevy are related or Mossberg and Remington are related.

I don't have a problem with Beretta but I love my Benelli's I own a M1 a MR1 and now a Vinci.

Beretta is owned and is run by Ugo Gussalli Beretta and his sons. The parent company; Beretta Holding, also owns Beretta USA, Benelli since 1983, Franchi, SAKO, Stoeger, Tikka, Uberti, the Burris Optics company and a twenty per cent interest of the Browning arms company.

Even though they are owned by the same parent company when you get down to the position of "CS rep on the phone" I am pretty sure its ran totally separate and seems like two different companies. Now way back up on the food chain @ corporate where the fat cats make the decisions on how to make the most $$$ for the stock holders, I am sure its probaly intertwined like two virgins on prom night.