Supernova Love

gfpd707

I just wanted to express how much I like My supernova. I originally went in to buy my first shotgun and was set on buying an 870 but New I had to have the Benelli. I havent shot it much lately and decided to take it out and give it a once over and ensure it was in top condition. I am not bashing the remington 870 in any way but everyone has one and everytime I bring the supernova out someone always has to look it over.

Did you also consider the Mossberg?

As a general question to ALL......what makes the Benelli Supernova Tactical a better choice than the Mossberg 590?

I actually prefer the 590 to the supernova. I went in the gunshop to buy a 590 and walked out with a Benelli M4. If they weren't having such a great M4 sale it would have been the 590.

You guys lost me. Yes, IMO the 870 is comparable to the 590 and perhaps better. However, IMO, the Supernova is in a class above both of them. I am even surprised to hear anyone picking a 590 over the SN.:( As for the Tactical dream gun, the M4 take the prize:D

Edited by jonesbb630

I'm interested in this discussion and see that there are varying opinions. I'm very curious as the reasons behind these choices.

Unfortunately, I'm really not in a position to see any of these shotguns in person.....if I'm lucky, I might see one....... it is a real disadvantage. That is why I'm so interested in the basis for the varying perspectives.