Anybody used Carlson's extended Crio FULL choke for steel shots on SBE2?

DoctorW

I am considering buying extended choke tubes for my SBE2. (they are easy to install and un-install using just fingers).

Benelli itself recommended Trulock chokes. But Trulock is very expensive. For example, the MSRM of Trulock Super Waterfowl choke is $131.99 !!! That is kind of too much.

Today I found Carlson's is also making extended crio choke tubes for Benelli SBE2 and M2. The look like the same as Trulock, but with much cheaper price (less than $40 for each).

http://www.choketube.com/crio-plus.html

I am interested in buying an extended range 12GA crio super steel choke. The part number is #07577, and the size is .695".

I wonder if anybody had any experience on this brand, and, especially, on the model that I want? Would this extended range choke do any harm to my SBE2 (it is very tight compared to original Benelli Modified choke, and Benelli says the chokes tighter than M, including IM and Full, cannot be used for steel shots). Does anybody use this choke for steel shots?

Thanks.

I am considering buying extended choke tubes for my SBE2. (they are easy to install and un-install using just fingers).

Benelli itself recommended Trulock chokes. But Trulock is very expensive. For example, the MSRM of Trulock Super Waterfowl choke is $131.99 !!! That is kind of too much.

Today I found Carlson's is also making extended crio choke tubes for Benelli SBE2 and M2. The look like the same as Trulock, but with much cheaper price (less than $40 for each).

http://www.choketube.com/crio-plus.html

I am interested in buying an extended range 12GA crio super steel choke. The part number is #07577, and the size is .695".

I wonder if anybody had any experience on this brand, and, especially, on the model that I want? Would this extended range choke do any harm to my SBE2 (it is very tight compared to original Benelli Modified choke, and Benelli says the chokes tighter than M, including IM and Full, cannot be used for steel shots). Does anybody use this choke for steel shots?

Thanks.

I have Calson's extended chokes for my HK/SBE, Vinci and Rem 1100G3 and find them reliable, agreeable and affordable.

THEY WORK, IN MY OPINION, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER CHOKE TUBE OFFERED.

Edited by hattles