rail covers for my M4

ROCKETW19

I have the surefire M80 on a desert camo M4 can any of you recomend a rail cover (ladder style) that will go with the colors of the M4. I got some that are dark brown and they dont look right I need some thing in the tan color. Everything I look up on the net is to hard to realy see the color.

Look at the MagPul XTMs or the LaRue Index Clips. I use the XTMs on my M4 with the same M80 setup and the Index Clips on piston ARs like LWRC where the XTMs need to be removed to access the piston area. The clips are lower profile. The both also sell ladders if you're really dead set on those.

I think Flat Dark Earth (FDE) might be a nice match, but why not get a couple of colors and make your own "Camo" pattern. I use the urban gray and black XTMs on my black M4. You could try FDE and maybe OD or black as a contrast. Just a thought to share.

Edited by BigHat

Look at the MagPul XTMs or the LaRue Index Clips. I use the XTMs on my M4 with the same M80 setup and the Index Clips on piston ARs like LWRC where the XTMs need to be removed to access the piston area. The clips are lower profile. The both also sell ladders if you're really dead set on those.

I think Flat Dark Earth (FDE) might be a nice match, but why not get a couple of colors and make your own "Camo" pattern. I use the urban gray and black XTMs on my black M4. You could try FDE and maybe OD or black as a contrast. Just a thought to share.

not a bad idea but the camo version is very light. I need some light rail covers to do that