Duracoat Witch Pattern?

AC45ACP

AC45,

I like the ones on post 4, 17 and 18.

Post 4 - Just a classic look + it truly breaks up the outline of the gun, truly the intended purpose.

Post 17 - That M14/M1a is looking ready to blend into nearly any environment! The waving lines really break up the rifle. I might consider breaking up the light-colored lines a bit more just so "the enemy" wouldn't see that long tan line.

Post 18 - I like the color combos on this one, but maybe break up the pattern a bit more. It's almost too predictable of a pattern.

I guess I'd like the colors of the Sig's work with the pattern on the M14.

AC45 - - did YOU do the work on those guns you posted?? IF so NICE WORK!! IF not, still nice looking guns. :D

Thanks,

I did all the work on the Pictures I posted.. I'm leaning towards the First Pic of the Sig in URBAN Flecktran. then My 2nd is the my sig in Coyote and Black and 3rd would be the Sig pistol in post #4 I just did that one this week for a buddy, and it's really starting to grow on me!! I would have to UP scale the pattern to look right on a Shotgun sized Firearm.

Thanks,

I did all the work on the Pictures I posted.. I'm leaning towards the First Pic of the Sig in URBAN Flecktran. then My 2nd is the my sig in Coyote and Black and 3rd would be the Sig pistol in post #4 I just did that one this week for a buddy, and it's really starting to grow on me!! I would have to UP scale the pattern to look right on a Shotgun sized Firearm.

Have to say I think you're leaning in the right direction. The Benelli M4 would look perfect in that Urban Flecktran.

All of your work looks very professional. Ever think of doing this work as a sideline business? Would love to have mine in that pattern.

Have to say I think you're leaning in the right direction. The Benelli M4 would look perfect in that Urban Flecktran.

All of your work looks very professional. Ever think of doing this work as a sideline business? Would love to have mine in that pattern.

Ya number 4 was my second pick.

good call on the side jobs I think he has talent also if the gun looks like the picture. lol

Well I was asking which pattern I should paint my Benelli out of my Duracoat Jobs!!

Hattles,

Did you paint those? are they rattle canned?

I do like the pattern in pic#1 for an M4 and also the pattern in pic#4 on the Sig. Appears you did an excellent job based on the pictures.

No, I can't take credit for any of them, they're all done by an outfit in Wisconsin that I used for two jobs, my worn Sig P226 slide and the barrel for my HK SBEII, both done in black. Cool stuff though.

Edited by hattles

Well I'm working on my website as we speak and Will offer Duracoat jobs at a good price, Because I enjoy painting then.

I have a good buddy that's a FFL and that's his sig in Post #4.

I'm going to use him for transfers.

If you want you can PM me and I'll let you now what kind of price I can do that for you.

Edited by AC45ACP

Well I'm working on my website as we speak and Will offer Duracoat jobs at a good price, Because I enjoy painting then.

I have a good buddy that's a FFL and that's his sig in Post #4.

I'm going to use him for transfers.

If you want you can PM me and I'll let you now what kind of price I can do that for you.

pm? post it up bro.

Guest cleefurd
Well I'm working on my website as we speak and Will offer Duracoat jobs at a good price....

Holler if you ever have a question on any aspect of coatings equipment, settings, cross-flow booths, fresh air to operator techniques, etc.

As for aptitude, I'd say you are in your element from the pics. Nice work, especially your penchant for diversity. Too many coaters are bent on a "one-pattern-fits-all" mind set.

Well Here are the prices and more info. I've been doing this as a hobby for 6+ months for friends

and family and my toys! Now I'm looking to add duracoating services to the CHL classes and Firearms training I'm doing.

If there's a pattern you want and I don't have it or can't make it. I can order it.

These are start up prices and if your firearms needs more work than just a refinish? camo job.

let me know and I'll get you the best price I can.

Prices

Pistols

Solid Color $75

Two Color/Camo $100

Three Color/ Camo $125

Rifles

Solid color $125

Two Color/Camo $150

Three Color/Camo $175

Plus shipping and Transfer I'll split the transfer fee in and out.

and will ship back at my cost as slow or fast as you want.

Thanks

AC

Email

[email protected]

DSC00198.jpgDSC00199.jpg

Edited by AC45ACP