WTS SuperNova/Nova Slug Barrel

wired

Badger Super Nova Rifled Slug Barrel. 24 inches. Cantilever scope mount. Scope mount shortened 3/4" to clear tactical rear sight. $125 shipped. Never used. Dad wanted to trade me a Vaquero for the SuperNova before I ever got a chance to use the slug barrel so now I have a slug barrel with no gun and of course it won't fit my M2.

SOLD

Edited by wired

Interested in the slug barrel. I have a benelli nova that I normally use for trap but would like to start using using for hog hunting so I am looking for a rifled slug barrel that I can mount a scope to but have the flexibility to change barrels for when I go trap shooting. Please contact me if still available.

I cannot email anyone directly on this site or post my email address because of my abysmally low post count. If you need to email me please do at shrkattk at gmail.com

You know what to do with the "at"....

Edited by wired