New Benelli Owner Questions

SelaDuckSlayer

Well i did it, i bought a Supernova and have to say i absolutely love shooting it and cant wait for the season to open. Now i normally clean my guns with Break Free CLP, but i have never cleaned a camo surface before. Does anyone know if its safe for my to apply a light coat to the camo? Sorry if this has been brought up before, if it has just post a link up and this can get locked. Thanks and happy hunting/shooting

I first clean mine with a damp cloth then let it dry. I then take a rustys rag sheepskin and wipe it down. The rag really seems to make it look bend new. The supernova will only get better as you shoot it more. My dad bought an 870 when I got my shotgun and we have about the same number of shells through them. My supernova is smooth as butter and his 870 although a good gun seem to have some catches in the action.

Well i did it, i bought a Supernova and have to say i absolutely love shooting it and cant wait for the season to open. Now i normally clean my guns with Break Free CLP, but i have never cleaned a camo surface before. Does anyone know if its safe for my to apply a light coat to the camo? Sorry if this has been brought up before, if it has just post a link up and this can get locked. Thanks and happy hunting/shooting
Breakfree CLP won't hurt your camo finish....Breakfree is all I use too.

• 2 weeks later...