And the wait begins..................

KB Fab

Just placed the order for my second M4. This one's model 11722.:eek: Gonna be a while before I have it in hand but my BoTach C-stock can now rest a little easier knowing it will have a home.

Looks like about a three month wait on the gun. Then another 4-6 weeks for the transfer to my class III ffl. Then another 4-6 month wait for all the federal paperwork. Maybe I'll have it by next Christmas. DOH!!!:D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! I love my 14" m4, its very very cool, I am sure you are going to enjoy it thoroughly!

My last class 3 transfer took less than 60 days, so you may get it a little quicker than you think!

Well that would be sweet! We'll see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

KB Fab can I ask where you ordered the M4 CQB 11722 from? Do they have it in stock or is it something they have to order from Benelli and then wait? Did you pay in full up front and if it has to be ordered did they have any idea on when they will get it in?

I want to order the exact same gun and would appreciate any info you have! Sorry for all the questions.......

Thank you,

Mikey

KB Fab can I ask where you ordered the M4 CQB 11722 from? Do they have it in stock or is it something they have to order from Benelli and then wait? Did you pay in full up front and if it has to be ordered did they have any idea on when they will get it in?

I want to order the exact same gun and would appreciate any info you have! Sorry for all the questions.......

Thank you,

Mikey

I ordered mine from Impact Guns. Clay is the guy who handles all their class 3 stuff and he's great to deal with. They do not have these in stock and the wait can be quite lengthy as they get them from Beretta Defense, not Benelli. I got lucky and was able to slip into someones place who backed out on a current order. I was told it would most likely be delivered to Impact in 3-4 months from the time I actually committed. That order had been placed a few months prior to my original inquiry. At a minimum you will have to put down some sort of a deposit and I think it depends on whether you have a history with them as to how much. I had to put down a deposit and the balance to be billed when they receive the weapon.

Good luck.

• 1 year later...

Well it's time to resurrect this thread. After a 15 month wait (you're kidding me.....right?) my 11722 is about to be shipped to my local dealer. I had almost given up and was going to get my deposit back when I got the notification a couple of weeks ago. I waited until I had a serial number and had my dealer check on it with the ATF last Monday and the dealer to dealer was approved that day.

There were apparently various reasons for the delay in getting them from Beretta Defense but at the end of this, I'm getting it shipped to my dealer for $1714.99. :eek: If I didn't already have my 11707 M4 already I don't know if I would have been able to wait that long. The thought of getting it for what a regular M4 costs is what kept me going. At any rate, there are a few friends waiting patiently for it to get here.:D I'll post gun pics when my dealer takes delivery.

15 months? Damn. You have a nice assortment of top shelf parts for it. They have some 14" M4 barrels on gunbroker right now for like 800 bucks. Pretty sure they're HK's.

Funny thing is, I bought one of the 14" barrels from HK last time he had them for sale just in case this deal fell through. Now I'll have an extra barrel that I can either sell or keep as a spare. I really wanted two guns though so this is the best outcome.

Clay from Impact Guns called me today. My 11722 is shipping to my dealer tomorrow. They are in Utah so it should be here by Monday. Stoked is putting it mildly.

On another note, he confirmed what I had thought regarding the new M4 configurations on the Benelli website. Seems that Benelli has decided there is a real market here for their M4 entry models so they are moving production from Beretta Defense to Benelli. He said that as of a week ago, these will no longer be so difficult to obtain. Just an FYI.

On another note, he confirmed what I had thought regarding the new M4 configurations on the Benelli website. Seems that Benelli has decided there is a real market here for their M4 entry models.....

... hmm... market for fireams here in America, who would have thunk? got to hand it to Benelli, quick on the uptake.

Regards,

-d

• 2 weeks later...