WTB Benelli M1014 / M4 Super 90

daniel333

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for sticking up with me. And "m1014" thanks for the PM (cant reply with my post count). I was beginning to think i was crazy. This will be my first actual shotgun purchase. I shot a friends m1014 a few years back and a few other m4's so this is def the gun for me. I live in NY where we cant have collapsible stocks, is the m1014 a true fixed stock or is it 2 positions (all the way opened/closed)?

I also live in NY. There has never been a single 922r case tried or convicted, here or in any other state. The collapsible stock BS is a joke.

M1014 can bad mouth me all he wants in private, that doesn't make my logic any less sound or your logic any more sound.

This is your first shotgun ... and you plan on blowing 3g's on an old model M4 simply because it's "Limited Edition"? Seriously?

You shouldn't think that you're crazy, you should KNOW that you're crazy.

I'm not here to bash you,when a SENOIR member acts out towards a new member,,thats plain wrong,I remember when you and the rest of this little club of ours came on board,not a first one of ya knew anything about Benelli M1014s or the gun after/m4,,back in 03 when i came on board there where only 17 members on this little forum of ours,the ones that did talk about M1014s had one including yours truly,thats all that was offered since the fall of 02,we are all here to enjoy and share our Benellis,,not be a defensive senoir members,,,hope ya'llllllllllllllll have a nice day,,pleasant suprises later.

Theres a few gun shows coming up in my area... do you guys think i'll have luck there? or its hit or miss? It's in Middletown, NY in Nov.
dear danielson,,,,,,,,if you really really really want an M1014,,your gonna have to buckle down hard,,,search the gunbroker everynite,,auction arms and guns of America toooo,I mean every nite until you find what you want,gunshows are ok but expensive,,,its diligance and persistance that wins the day,,thats how I aquired my second SBE 10 ANNI.LOVE IT,, Edited by M1014

Sell me your M1014! I got $500 cash money :)

I have been checking gun broker and guns america 4x a day... i feel like a helpless crack head! Have you ever seen one at a show?

no not latley,,like I said shows are expensive,,I sold my M1014 about 14 months ago to upgrade to a SBE 10th anniversary,,just picked up another one so yeah,,its like crack but way better,,I'll be posting pics of the new one once I figure out my new digital camera.

They had one of those "real" M4 your looking for at my local gun shop about a year ago. $1350.00 I believe was the price. I was tempted, but:

a) I had an M4 already

b) The stock didn't collapse

c) Another in-store customer was eager for an M4

Be patient. As others have pointed out, there's really nothing special about the shotgun, and you could probably find it at a similar price if you look hard enough locally.

Thanks guys!

Dockbox, In NY we can not have collapsable stocks or mag extensions. I know 922r is rarely,if at all, enforced but the problem comes when its time for the FFL to release me the gun. Legally, they can not release it like that.

Dookey, thanks for the advice!

Edited by daniel333

A guy had one listed on GB a couple of months back, serial number five. Yes, five. I've already got one I've bastardized and shoot but wanted a NIB for collectors sake. He ended the auction early and sent me an e-mail saying. Sorry, good luck finding another one. I got him to leave me good feedback then I posted what I thought about him on my feedback.

A guy had one listed on GB a couple of months back, serial number five. Yes, five. I've already got one I've bastardized and shoot but wanted a NIB for collectors sake. He ended the auction early and sent me an e-mail saying. Sorry, good luck finding another one. I got him to leave me good feedback then I posted what I thought about him on my feedback.

Why did the seller end the auction?

SOOOOOOO its official, I got one on gun broker for $2200. It doesn't come with the original box, but for $2200 I'm not going to cry about it. He assured me there's not a single blemish on the gun. He made a mistake on the listing, he said over the phone the stock was never converted to be collapsible. The only problem I do have is the 7+1 shot mag extension is not legal in NY. I'd be willing to do an even exchange with anyone on here with an M4 for the factory short mag piece.

Duggan please restrain yourself :)

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=198458027