Nova VS Super Nova

arrowmike

Is the super nova worth the extra money? I have never used a 3 1/2" shell and am not sure that I will. This gun will be for duck and goose hunting, which is something that Im trying to get into. I have hunted upland and done trap but always with 2 3/4". So the whole 3" and 3 1/2" is new to me. My thoughts are that with duck and goose hunting is to bring them in as close as possible before opening up on them. And feel that a 3" shell should be more than enough to drop the big geese.

Like I said Im just getting into this so feel free to share your thoughts and comments.

What are your thoughts?

I had the same questions when i was buying my shotgun. I was stuck between spending the extra cash for the upgraded supernova. I went with the supernova because of the comfortech stock. I have since shot hundreds of rounds through it and can say i feel a difference with the new stock. But like they all say, get what feels right to you.