Benelli Customer Service?

LuckyDuckTTU

Hi guys, Im new to the forum. Just wanting to get some input on Benelli's customer service from those of you who may have dealt with them before. I recently sent my Nova in for some warranty issues and I was told 3-4 months before I get taken care of.

Well, I guess my question is, how was you're experience in dealing with their customer service? Good or bad id just like to have an idea on what to expect. I know everyones experience varies but it would be good to get a wide range of opinions. Any serious input would be greatly appreciated.

I had an R1 that cracked the stock the first time I hunted with it.

I contacted CS and we agreed that I would hunt with it and send it in after the season was out.

Did so and it worked out great.

I have contacted them several times since for some minor parts for myself and couple of friends.

The response has always been great.

Real good at sending parts. Slow (at times) on the turn around if you send it in. However, I have heard of 2 and 3 week turnarounds.

Back when I was having a time with my M2, and after a million calls, they agreed to give mine priority if I sent it in, but they would never say how long it would take. After learning of how they were going to fix it, and not wanting to be without a gun, I decided to fix it myself. They sent every part I wanted without question. I was very satisfied with that.

Well, my warranty issue is pretty severe, and I understand them wanting to get to the source of the issue. So I am hoping it might be given priority due to its severity. I just don't know about waiting 3-4 months to get this resolved. On top of that they would not guarantee me anything as far as a refund or replacement. I guess I may have to start calling them several times a week to see if I can speed up this process. Duck season just started and I am already sidelined for the season until they figure this out. Thanks for the input guys.

Well, my warranty issue is pretty severe, and I understand them wanting to get to the source of the issue. So I am hoping it might be given priority due to its severity. I just don't know about waiting 3-4 months to get this resolved. On top of that they would not guarantee me anything as far as a refund or replacement. I guess I may have to start calling them several times a week to see if I can speed up this process. Duck season just started and I am already sidelined for the season until they figure this out. Thanks for the input guys.

I didn't think there was that much that could go wrong with a Nova (pump). There's only a couple things they could do. ???? What kind of problems were you having.

I didn't think there was that much that could go wrong with a Nova (pump). There's only a couple things they could do. ???? What kind of problems were you having.

I had a barrel blow up on me on me 2 weeks ago while huntin. Nearly took my hand off. Been told it was probably a stuck wad in the barrel but I sent it to Benelli to let them check it out.

Benelli does take their time but it also took them 3 or 4 months to get my new SBEII back at the end of 2003! They were brand new and production had just not ramped up fast enough to get the shotgun shipped from Italy and to my dealer in a timely manner, which i did not have a heart attack about the time it took! Anyone expecting to get a gun fixed during hunting season in any expedited manner is probably in for an unpleasant surprise. This is when everyones firearms always need to be fixed and the back logs can be large and it just depends on which manufacturer you are speaking about! My SBEII has been flawless since day 1 and i knock on wood it stays that way! Strongly suggest taking a firearm out and using it and not waiting till the day before the hunt and then talk trash about how slow the manufacturer was about fixing it and ruining their season when the firearm possibly could have been repaired before the season started with just a little bit of thought on the owners part! Just a thought!:D

Benelli does take their time but it also took them 3 or 4 months to get my new SBEII back at the end of 2003! They were brand new and production had just not ramped up fast enough to get the shotgun shipped from Italy and to my dealer in a timely manner, which i did not have a heart attack about the time it took! Anyone expecting to get a gun fixed during hunting season in any expedited manner is probably in for an unpleasant surprise. This is when everyones firearms always need to be fixed and the back logs can be large and it just depends on which manufacturer you are speaking about! My SBEII has been flawless since day 1 and i knock on wood it stays that way! Strongly suggest taking a firearm out and using it and not waiting till the day before the hunt and then talk trash about how slow the manufacturer was about fixing it and ruining their season when the firearm possibly could have been repaired before the season started with just a little bit of thought on the owners part! Just a thought!:D

Hogwild, I didnt wait until the season to use my gun. It got plenty of use at the range and during dove and early teal season and it worked flawlessly. I get out and shoot regularly at least once or twice a week with my gun. So please dont talk trash unless you know what happened. If you dont know feel free to ask before you bash me. I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has about this. I never once bad mouthed benelli, i have been happy with their products and so far they have been very helpful with their customer service. I simply posted this to see what kind of experiences other people have had with them just to get an idea of what i would be dealing with. No i am not at all happy with the 3-4 month turn around but I will deal with it as i know they are probably extremely busy this time of year.

Hogwild, I didnt wait until the season to use my gun. It got plenty of use at the range and during dove and early teal season and it worked flawlessly. I get out and shoot regularly at least once or twice a week with my gun. So please dont talk trash unless you know what happened. If you dont know feel free to ask before you bash me. I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has about this. I never once bad mouthed benelli, i have been happy with their products and so far they have been very helpful with their customer service. I simply posted this to see what kind of experiences other people have had with them just to get an idea of what i would be dealing with. No i am not at all happy with the 3-4 month turn around but I will deal with it as i know they are probably extremely busy this time of year.

Now I understand how you got the handle "Lucky........."

Hope you are OK and the Nova comes back fixed as it should.

This would be the best advertising Benelli could ever hope to get.

I have only heard good things about their service and when it gets back it will be right.

• 4 weeks later...