Magpul Shotgun Video Outtakes

KB Fab

Just goes to show how hard it actually is to make those videos with a bunch of amateur actors.

Saw Travis in a documentary the other day. He must have done a stint with Blackwater, etc after leaving the Corps. Apparently he was in the biggest Iraq gun fight with between contract security forces and insurgents.

Please chime in when your copy arrives. Looks like the regular version may be shipping. Wondering why I opted for the Blu-Ray now. Not like an epic movie or anything. Just spring loaded to going that way, and I now I get to wait a bit longer I guess.

Edited by BigHat

Just goes to show how hard it actually is to make those videos with a bunch of amateur actors.

Saw Travis in a documentary the other day. He must have done a stint with Blackwater, etc after leaving the Corps. Apparently he was in the biggest Iraq gun fight with between contract security forces and insurgents.

Please chime in when your copy arrives. Looks like the regular version may be shipping. Wondering why I opted for the Blu-Ray now. Not like an epic movie or anything. Just spring loaded to going that way, and I now I get to wait a bit longer I guess.

Before he was with Magpul, he was known for sniping Iraqis in Najaf with Blackwater, back in 2004. I saw this video way before I knew who he was, then found out who he was back when he was with Simply Dynamic. I've never met the guy, but he's pretty active on forums, easy to get ahold of.

Their compound was almost overrun by Mahdi Army, IIRC.