Any interest in nib Benelli m4?

hk53

Originally posted by Duggan:

quote:
Originally posted by hk53:

I just purchase this gun and now I don't think I will shoot it ! email if interested.

870 guys put the fear in you? loud safetys, jams, heavy triggers and fragile as eggs? smile.gif No! it just was an impulse buy and I want to buy a mp5 40 instead to go with my mp5 9 mm, hk 53 and my p7m8 collection!

[ 10-13-2006, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: hk53 ]

hk53 should take tucker's advice on selling and stop sticking his foot in his mouth,,this kind of talk is excactly what I'm talking duggan,,if he knows what he's doing he should act on it istead of trying to be a cuteboy,,selling your nib M4 ,,what a moron,,,the M4 should definitely go to a better home.

[ 10-18-2006, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: M1014 ]

hk53,,,your not committed to helping others on this forum ,,just here to make a buck,, can't even do that right,,,,,take your impulse shopping ,,your silly money comment,,and all your bs and leave,,,,

[ 10-17-2006, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: M1014 ]

Do you own Benelli ? is this your website ? why are you taking this so personal ? I did not attack you you attacked me ! Why don't you leave or did you get kicked off all the other gun sites and this is the only one left! I can buy and sell anything I want this is America !

[ 10-17-2006, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: hk53 ]