Taking care of Customers?

wfolds

There was a thread about Benellis customer support and it seems to have been deleted. That's because Benelli doesn't have any customer support. In short it stinks.:mad:

As is stated on the home page of the forum, it is NOT a conduit to customer service and they do not want you posing those kinds of questions here. I can tell you from experience that if you call then and calmly, rationally, explain whatever you need that they will more than likely take care of you. OTOH, if all you want to do is start bashing threads on the forum, I don't think you will get very far. Good luck.:)

On October 18th I contacted Benellis’ “Customer Service Department?” about the magazine follower in my 3 month old Supersport. It was sticking and the lady that I talked to (after the usual “I have never heard of this happening” comment) took my model and serial number information and indicated that she would have another follower sent to me. She also told me that if this didn’t fix the problem I would have to send the whole gun back to repair to have them look at it.

On November 1 I called to get a status update on the follower and was told by another lady that there was no record of my request. After giving her (again) the model and serial number information. I was told that I should expect a follower to be sent in about 2 weeks. I commented that it had already been two weeks my impression of her attitude was “Oh well!”

After shooting in a tournament on Saturday I broke the gun down for cleaning and the follower had what looked like a flange on one side. Taking a fine file I smoothed out the flange and reinstalled the follower, cleaned the gun and put it back together. The follower seems to be working better. At least it feels a lot smoother.

Got tired of Benelli’s so called customer service to send a replacement follower so on Monday I ordered a Stainless Steel follower from Brownells. The follower arrived yesterday and I installed it this morning prior to a Dove shoot. The new stainless steel follower worked like a champ.

Benilli can keep their replacement follower (if it ever gets here).

On October 18th I contacted Benellis’ “Customer Service Department?” about the magazine follower in my 3 month old Supersport. It was sticking and the lady that I talked to (after the usual “I have never heard of this happening” comment) took my model and serial number information and indicated that she would have another follower sent to me. She also told me that if this didn’t fix the problem I would have to send the whole gun back to repair to have them look at it.

On November 1 I called to get a status update on the follower and was told by another lady that there was no record of my request. After giving her (again) the model and serial number information. I was told that I should expect a follower to be sent in about 2 weeks. I commented that it had already been two weeks my impression of her attitude was “Oh well!”

After shooting in a tournament on Saturday I broke the gun down for cleaning and the follower had what looked like a flange on one side. Taking a fine file I smoothed out the flange and reinstalled the follower, cleaned the gun and put it back together. The follower seems to be working better. At least it feels a lot smoother.

Got tired of Benelli’s so called customer service to send a replacement follower so on Monday I ordered a Stainless Steel follower from Brownells. The follower arrived yesterday and I installed it this morning prior to a Dove shoot. The new stainless steel follower worked like a champ.

Benilli can keep their replacement follower (if it ever gets here).

Now you have been moved to the Taurus list.:p