Where are the benellİ dİrectors

Alaattin

to the general managers of benellİ companİes İn the world....

my name İs alaaddİn i lİve İn the mİddle of turkey. I have a complaİne about turkish dİstrubuters of bennellİ İn turkey. These dİstrubuters sell your products too expensİve to the their turkish customers .one of your qualİty models whİch İs being sold 2500 euro .it is almoust 3.500 dollars. Who can buy any of the bennellİ shoot guns İn this price in turkey? So millions registered hunters have to use low quality turkish shootguns that none of them are not happy wİth these turkish shootguns. Every hunter have dreams about using your products if they have been sold at the same prİce İn europa or united states ..so you must set up your own gun gallery İn the name of bennellİ İn one of the famous large cİtİes İn turkey.

that is not a joke 10 millions hunters are waİtİng for to see your shootguns İn the same prİce lİke İn europa or usa.

alaattİn yildirim

ankara/turkey turkiye

The main strength of shotguns produced in Turkey is double barrel guns. Turkish gun makers produce a wide variety of guns, and some are very high quality handmade double-barrel guns that are sold at very reasonable pricing-levels in Europe and the USA.

Auto-loading shotguns manufactured in Turkey do not have the same reputation for quality, but they are also offered at a low price. Benelli dealers wisely maintain the price of their guns, even when competing with lower quality auto-loading guns.

Actually, It’s not the retail price, but the tax you object to when comparing costs for this gun.

--Spike

we could not see any quality if even it is produced in handmade..the steel of the barrel is not well .I used many turkısh shootguns and could not get any performance like the other hunters in Turkey thats why many of friends had to sell dirty cheap theır own shootguns. most of them left on huntıng I hope you understood what I mean by that.Alaattin Ankara/Turkey

I believe I understand your message, but please forgive me if I am missing your point.

There are some great values when buying handmade double-barrel hunting guns produced in Turkey and Russia. The low-end guns are sometimes (but not always) junky, but there are some very nice high-end hand-made shotguns produced in Turkey and Russia.

Way back in the early 1980’s, I purchased a high-end and expensive Baikal S/S with 30” barrels, double triggers, a straight (English Style) grip, and splinter forend. I bought this for live pigeon shooting and its weight (about 7 pounds), balance, and exquisite build; and it’s been a great gun. I’ve fired a few thousand rounds through this gun without any problems. I understand the consistency problem, and appreciate the fact I was fortunate getting a very good gun.

I do not have any first-hand experience with Turkish auto-loading shotguns. I have owned a variety of automatic shotguns (European and American), but the Benelli is by far the best autoloader I’ve used. The Benelli is better for many reasons (reliability, simplicity, maintenance, etc.). I bought the Montefeltro when it was first available, and I plan to buy the Vinci very soon.

I am sympathetic to the problem you mention (very high purchase price for Benelli in Turkey). It’s a distribution problem that is beyond Beretta/Benelli control.

--Spike

I believe I understand your message, but please forgive me if I am missing your point.

There are some great values when buying handmade double-barrel hunting guns produced in Turkey and Russia. The low-end guns are sometimes (but not always) junky, but there are some very nice high-end hand-made shotguns produced in Turkey and Russia.

Way back in the early 1980’s, I purchased a high-end and expensive Baikal S/S with 30” barrels, double triggers, a straight (English Style) grip, and splinter forend. I bought this for live pigeon shooting and its weight (about 7 pounds), balance, and exquisite build; and it’s been a great gun. I’ve fired a few thousand rounds through this gun without any problems. I understand the consistency problem, and appreciate the fact I was fortunate getting a very good gun.

I do not have any first-hand experience with Turkish auto-loading shotguns. I have owned a variety of automatic shotguns (European and American), but the Benelli is by far the best autoloader I’ve used. The Benelli is better for many reasons (reliability, simplicity, maintenance, etc.). I bought the Montefeltro when it was first available, and I plan to buy the Vinci very soon.

I am sympathetic to the problem you mention (very high purchase price for Benelli in Turkey). It’s a distribution problem that is beyond Beretta/Benelli control.

--Spike

dear spike my hunter brother.

firstly, I would like to thank you for you had not missed any point that I tried to tell.by the way, sorry for my terrible english however I tried to learn it by my self .we have lots of shootgun factories in Turkey whıch they produce their shootguns without new technology.

these gun factories's name are one by one Yildiz av tüfekleri,huğlu av tüfekleri, armsan silah sanayi, ata silah sanayi, best huğlu, sarsılmaz silah sanayi etc....you mentioned in your letter that baikal is used by many of my friends. the negative side of baikal semı automatik is that its weight 3.700 kg and there is no quality and technology. thats why they do not prefer to use baikal semi automatic. You can visit these Turkish gun factories on net and see models...thanks a lot agagin take good care of yourself and do not forget that you have a close friend who is very willingly to hunt with you in Turkey .you are always welcome. Alaattin Ankara/Turkey

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...