M4 Collapsible Stocks on ebay

RickRope

Just an FYI the company selling the M4 stocks on eBay ( tatedefenses.gif) has a bunch of private auctions listed and eveyone I've bid on I get outbid at the last second. The first one was $450 and the bidding stopped at $455, within minutes I got a second chance offer for my price of $450. I almost bit but thought about it for a second and tried again but on the next one I stopped bidding at $400, sure enough outbid in the last seconds of the private auction and again with in minutes the second chance offer came. :D I was going to try again and get one under $400 but thought screw it and bought it..

Just an FYI the company selling the M4 stocks on eBay ( tatedefenses.gif) has a bunch of private auctions listed and eveyone I've bid on I get outbid at the last second. The first one was $450 and the bidding stopped at $455, within minutes I got a second chance offer for my price of $450. I almost bit but thought about it for a second and tried again but on the next one I stopped bidding at $400, sure enough outbid in the last seconds of the private auction and again with in minutes the second chance offer came. :D I was going to try again and get one under $400 but thought screw it and bought it..

Sounds like shill bidding. Once, OK, but two times in a row and a 2nd chance offer within minutes sounds awfully suspicious. I do lots of business on Ebay and I have seen all kinds of scams from both buyers and sellers.

Sounds like shill bidding. Once, OK, but two times in a row and a 2nd chance offer within minutes sounds awfully suspicious. I do lots of business on Ebay and I have seen all kinds of scams from both buyers and sellers.

She is without a doubt shill bidding but i still got it for $400 shipped :cool: which is what I was willing to pay.

She is without a doubt shill bidding but i still got it for $400 shipped :cool: which is what I was willing to pay.

I just did the same but for 385.00 shipped. Damn, what could the wholesale be that they can go that low?

It was at 308.00 when I bid 385.00, then within a minuet I had the second chance offer as described before. Guess I should have bid 315.00 and hope they would have emailed me the offer then, huh?

There was somebody doing the same with the surefire blades one time and it went on for about a week before they all disappeared and the seller was not to be found. Item was real and delivery was made, but??? makes you wonder.

Edited by Flascot007

Good, makes me feel even better...

Does anyone know what the wholesale on these really are??? I know I am probably never going to find out, but I wanted to ask.

I dont know whole sale but there was a site retailing them for 225.00 just a few months ago. A bunch of greedy bastards bought them all up and are now trying to sell them for more.

Thats more like what I was thinking they were closer to. I was figuring about 185.00 wholesale, about 250.00+ retail in the real honest world of commerce.

There is a photo of this chick, if it's really her, in her Ebay profile and I had to do a double take :eek: because she looks so much like my wife. :D

I paid 390.00 for one off of Ebay today shipped to my house.

It doesnt matter to me what they cost or retail for as we can not buy them for that.

There was one that was for sale at knob creek for 750.00 so that makes me feel good about paying 390.00 for one.:D

So your the one who out bid me! Guess I should thank you since the second chance offer was for my max bid of 385.00 :p

I also guess if that is the case, there is no foul in the second chance offer because they have multiples to sell. Cool...

So your the one who out bid me! Guess I should thank you since the second chance offer was for my max bid of 385.00 :p

I also guess if that is the case, there is no foul in the second chance offer because they have multiples to sell. Cool...

lol, My limit was 400.00. I actually forgot about it until the email on my phone came through.