Benelli M1S90 in Action (HD Video)

ACCShooter

Thanks very much for sharing these! Lots of disposable income for college boys! :) A bit different than us busting beer cans in a quarry in the olde days.

Lots of practice is apparent, too, from the results shown. I may have to drag my short barrel M14 out again and see how she does in these scenarios.

I'm curious: What bolt handle is on the Benelli shotgun? The stock handle is shocking small (I'm still shocked USMC accepted it). My other issue is the handle is so far forward I have to dismount the shotgun from my shoulder to work it.

-- Chuck

Thanks very much for sharing

I'm curious: What bolt handle is on the Benelli shotgun?

-- Chuck

That's a good question - I put it on about 4 years ago and it is circular - shaped like a doorknob. They make them for 1100/87's as well. That might narrow it down a bit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/AZERIC/Shotgun%20Safety/IMG_2199.jpg

Apparently I went to the wrong college. Do you get course credit for

the event?:D

Looks like good shootin' all around.

What ammo were you running in the M1A?

We wish! :D

We reload all of our pistol/rifle ammo in house.

It was 40.5gr of WC846 under 150gr M80 ball - CCI Large Rifle Magnum and nickel plated cases so they can be easily found.

Edited by ACCShooter