The NEW 2010-2011 Waterfowl Pictures Thread

tucker301

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People from Cali are now prohibited from posted pics on this thread do to overwhelming amounts of jealousy. Mainly from members from Texas.

I don't know about mudhen but for me this past month has been a slow grind. The water levels here are extremely high and its caused the birds to spread out which makes it a tough one. I've been able to scape a few birds here and there though. After watching birds work this past weekend I am going to throw a small spread of 4 to 5 hens to every 1 drake because I noticed large groups of drakes flying together looking for hens...

Dont worry though I made sure to pass on the spoonies for ya :D

As for the pics, I suggest you find a nice comfortable chair and enjoy this slide show that mudhen and I are puttin on for you ;)

People from Cali are now prohibited from posted pics on this thread do to overwhelming amounts of jealousy. Mainly from members from Texas.

You have to be kidding, I dream about Tejas. Chocolate horned Hill Country bucks. Gobbling Rios in the spring. And don't get me started on the food. I could die happy eating at BBQ/Dairy joints in Jacksboro County. Texas is an outstanding state for sure!

That said, we here in Cali just try to do the best with what we can gain access to. Waterfowl just happens to be one of those things we can do, so we do it!

snow010.jpg

snow035.jpg

Hi guy.

Is great to see all this pictures from the U.S etc, i am from n.ireland and its hard to get a good bit of waterfowling over here without having to pay big money for it .... just back from the weekend there, managaed to decoy and call in a mixed bag of mallard, teal and widgeon ..... didn't shoot any though just nice to see .... The night after i went back down and bagged myself a lovely mallard....

Regards to all .... pics to follow!

Check out my profile, i have a few geese that i tumbled with my M2 and then me SBE2

Alright Ill quit being a b!tch. Texas is awesome.

Good looking Widgeon. We usally dont have them around here this late, but had some pass my spread this weekend.

One group wouldnt even slow down, and the second group came over after being educated by another group. The second group actually thought about coming in.

Widgeon is on my "want to mount list". Id have gone home happy with 1 bird if was a widgeon.