FS: KZ Quadrail Forearm

Hookster

where is your Urbino stock ?

If all was right with the world it would be on my M4.....:)

The Surefire forend is the one that I'm removing when I get the Urbino. The KZ has just been sitting around collecting dust since I got it. i just got it to play with and see if I liked it but I much prefer the Sidearmor rail for mounting my stuff on. I never even took it out to shoot with the KZ on.

Later,

Hookster :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm selling mine, too. I figured there would be no harm adding a post here, as Hookster already sold his, I believe, in another thread. Mine's never had anything mounted to the rails other than covers. Haven't ever shot the m4, either, so the KZ's in great condition.

$135 shipped in US. Paypal, please!

Having just received the one Hookster was selling all I can say is John P. is offering a very good deal. The thing is much stouter than I imagined and looks really nice. Form over function I am liking it. Its cold and snowy - function test will have to wait.