What is the cheapest way to be 922r complaint?

TDHooah

I ordered a Carrier Comp titanium extended tube for my Benelli M4. I want to make sure I am 922r complaint before I even begin disassembling the M4.

I know I can put on handguards, but from what I've read there are no inexpensive quality ones and I am really not a fan of the Surefire rail if there is another option out there.

I ordered a Carrier Comp titanium extended tube for my Benelli M4. I want to make sure I am 922r complaint before I even begin disassembling the M4.

I know I can put on handguards, but from what I've read there are no inexpensive quality ones and I am really not a fan of the Surefire rail if there is another option out there.

Hey TD,

I have a KZ quadrail in excellent condition for sale 150 shipped. Here's my ad.

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24290&highlight=KZ+quadrail

Later,

Hookster :)

Great choice with the tube, you will love it.

Step 1. Buy Hookster's forearm. He's a great guy.

Step 2. Buy an American made follower.

Step 3. Do not replace your stock with a collapsible stock. If you do, you'll be on the wrong side of 922r again because some idiot decided that stock is 2 parts instead of 1.

I have kip's tube too and I love it. I don't have a us made follower because I have no problem with my oem follower. I have a collapsible stock and my forearm is oem. My M4 is not 922r compliant. The targets I shoot don't seem to mind at all.