Carrier Comp Extended Ti Mag Tube

FrankieBgood

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my Ti Tube from carrier Comp w/ spring. Very nice.

Question - What are the other parts that came w/ the tube & spring? Hard to describe but a black plastic round part about 1" long (is this the follower?) and a very small silver part??? How would they install, couldn't find anything in the instructions, etc. Thanks.

When did you order? Been waiting over a month for mine

When did you order? Been waiting over a month for mine

Ordered 12-22. It shipped 1-20, I received it last week.......... Wish we could put USPS out of their misery already.

Does anyone know what the parts are that came w/ the carriercomp tube & spring? Small black plastic piece (follower??) and a very small silver metal tube about 1" long??? Sorry I'm a novice w/ the m4's parts.

Guest cleefurd

Does anyone know what the parts are that came w/ the carriercomp tube & spring? Small black plastic piece (follower??) and a very small silver metal tube about 1" long??? Sorry I'm a novice w/ the m4's parts.

They are both aluminum components. The black one is your U.S. made follower. The cylindrical silver part is the tool which helps remove the OEM "Hi-Viz" red plastic face from the factory follower, so you can re-use it on the new follower.

Look at both ends of the silver piece, and you'll notice one end has a funnel shaped mouth machined into it. Place that end into the aft-end of the factory follower and center it over the retention fingers of the "Hi-Viz" indicator. Moderate pressure will allow the funneled tool to compress the "Hi-Viz" indicator's retention fingers which may then be removed for the swap.

It can be tricky so we intend to make a short video-link to illustrate the procedure. We've answered all email inquiries regarding this matter, but concede whole-heartedly the procedure sorely needs to be defined in greater detail.

Guest cleefurd
i ordered my FL tube and a top rail from carriercomp on january 18. not here yet, but i think i heard that it takes 4-6 weeks??

All orders thru Jan-21st will ship this Thursday or Friday.

The followers

Thank You for the order. It is deeply appreciated.

the carriercomp FL mag tube (which includes a US follower and spring) and picatinny rail that i ordered on january 18 have been shipped :)

now all i need is the FFT forend and the carriercomp hammer and/or disconnect and i'll be 922r compliant. i'm sure that i'll order both as soon as kip makes them available for sale). any guesstimate as to availability of these parts?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Based on all the posts I Just placed the order today for my mag tube extension.

You are braver than I was. I joined 10 months ago and didn't pull the trigger on an M4 until last month. Wanted to do much much homework. The CC tube came 4 days ago and I 'm glad I chose that route too. You'll like it.

Welcome to the forum.

You are braver than I was. I joined 10 months ago and didn't pull the trigger on an M4 until last month. Wanted to do much much homework. The CC tube came 4 days ago and I 'm glad I chose that route too. You'll like it.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome, its a great site. Lots of great info here on M4. Originally purchased the C-stock and Benelli +2 Mag ext. Did not open the +2 mag yet. Will use the CC tube instead. Did you install your own CC tube. Sounds like its not that major of a project?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cleefurd

The anodizer took much longer than they'd predicted, and promised red-label delivery by 8AM today. All packages with shipping labels have been staged waiting for the arrival of the back-ordered followers.

Update; (edit)

The followers arrived at 9:45 AM. All back-orders will ship today.

Edited by cleefurd

I just recently bought a camo M4 from my brother, he had never used it and made me an offer I couldn't pass up. First thing I ordered was the CC tan ti-tube and charging handle. He already had the ti +2 FFT, but I wanted the matching full tube. I can't wait until it arrives, and am anxiously awaiting the trigger group components. Two days after I bought it he brought me over a c-stock in a brown paper bag, lol. Told me had forgot about it since he had never figured out how to install it. I was actually so suprised I had to ask him if it was real. I picked up the FFT front stock, and an ERT sling. Projects coming together nicely.

Guest cleefurd
Kip, did the followers get shipped out?

Yes Sir. All back-ordered followers went out last week.

Shoot me an email with your last name, and I'll forward you the tracking details.