Status of Kip's bolt charging knobs?

Decodence

His website states

"IMPORTANT! Status Update as of December 21,2010;

As you read this, all orders for magazine tubes placed between November 30th and December 11th, 2010 are expected to complete and ship NLT December 31, 2010."

Kip update this on a regular basis....he'll hit you with an email to let you know it's on the way.

http://www.shop.carriercomp.com/main.sc

His website states

"IMPORTANT! Status Update as of December 21,2010;

As you read this, all orders for magazine tubes placed between November 30th and December 11th, 2010 are expected to complete and ship NLT December 31, 2010."

Kip update this on a regular basis....he'll hit you with an email to let you know it's on the way.

2 different items there bud, to answer the op not until next year not a firm date, I would say a month our more at least.

I stand corrected. (I'm waiting for two FL Ti Mag Tubes, imbedded in brain)

Thanks Charlton and sorry about that Decodence.

I just received an email from Kip this morning about the Ti Charging Bolts, quote below;

Kip, I was on the Benelli Forum and the guys there state you might have a Ti Charging Handle in the works ready for release? Please let me know for I am interested in two of them.

Kips Response;

"While long over-due for various reasons, (production hurdles, injury set-backs etc), we do expect our next batch to be complete by the end of January. At which time they will be included in our online store,

Thank you for the inquiry, it is deeply appreciated,

Kip Carrier

carriercomp