FreedomFighterTactical's new website

sonny27

When comparing the 3/4 vs the 1/2 charging handle from FFT, are there any advantages to one over the other?

Can both be used with GG&G bolt release pad?

GG&G bolt release totally independent of the size of the charging handle. I was quite happy with the 3/4 unit for awhile. When I started to practice some drills swapping out the buckshot round for a slug I quickly discovered the GG&G pad release is MANDATORY for doing it quickly. I also discovered I was occasionally clipped my hand when using the 3/4 charging handle. Seriously considered going back to the stock handle, but just purchased this 1/2 Ti FFT handle and I think it will be just what I need.

GG&G bolt release totally independent of the size of the charging handle. I was quite happy with the 3/4 unit for awhile. When I started to practice some drills swapping out the buckshot round for a slug I quickly discovered the GG&G pad release is MANDATORY for doing it quickly. I also discovered I was occasionally clipped my hand when using the 3/4 charging handle. Seriously considered going back to the stock handle, but just purchased this 1/2 Ti FFT handle and I think it will be just what I need.

Just the info I am looking for, I'll be getting two of the 1/2 ti FFTs.

Thanks for the info!!!

Just the info I am looking for, I'll be getting two of the 1/2 ti FFTs.

Thanks for the info!!!

Just got an email from them. Goggle dropped them for financial transactions -- big, bad, gun parts people. Setting up a new banking agreement. Anyway, might want to wait a day or two before you order. Suspect I'll get mine w/in a week though.

CORRECTION: New banking arrangement is up and running. Order away !!

Really good guys. They were great on my purchase of the 3/4 handle about 9 months ago.

Edited by BigHat

Really good guys.

+1 on that. I spoke with Todd there this morning about a couple of inquiries I had. I sent them an email through their contact page and he called me back within 15 minutes. It's pretty exciting the amount of M4 accessories they are providing, especially the new forend.

Edited by KB Fab