Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Benelli M4 followers.

Guest cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

All 2011 mag tube orders will be including free followers along with the included spring, to meet our promise for 2011 mag tube enhancement. Presently the followers are in route to Lincoln plating for MilSpec 8625-A hard coat anodizing.

The followers will only be available in black, due to the "hard-coat" spec not being compatible with bright decorative anodizing (colored anodizing other than black is a less expensive & softer anodizing process not intended for components subjected to sliding/wear applications).

Some department ranges we shoot with will not clear a weapon lacking a bright red or orange hi-vis "indicator" on the follower's face for safety reasons, so the red plastic empty magazine indicator on all OEM M4 followers will retro-fit into a "carriercomp" follower without any modifications. The distinct "hi-vis" indicator of the Benelli design was a seperate entity necessitated by the MilSpec hard coat requirement of the follower body.

"carriercomp" followers have the US stamp, and will also be available seperately for $14.99 ea once listed in the online store.

This development satisfies a promise we made to numerous customers in 2010, who have elected to wait for the upgrade.

Hey fellas, don't lose sleep over a $15 part. :)

I don't think anyone is going to lose sleep over a follower but I can tell you that when Kip puts out a product, most of us will want it.........and for good reason. I know if I didn't already have the one from Brownell's, I'd be ordering it.:)

Guest cleefurd
just installed my tube today. its awsome. is this offer retroactive ?

We listen... (even though our voice mail fills up on occasion while we toil :o)

We will pro-actively furnish free followers to all tube orders which were placed between Thanksgiving 2010, and year's end, once they arrive in stock.

No action is necessary on the purchaser's part (saves us clerical/inquiry effort), and "carriercomp" will cover shipping too.:D

Back in the late 90's I received an envelope from Eagle Arms (before they were assimilated by Armalite) which contained a McFarland gas ring for a recent "Eagle Spirit" upper purchase...

...apparently their way of saying thanks.

I never forgot how that felt.

What comes around goes around.

Thanks for the inquiry and great idea.

Kip

P.S. Bolt knobs and followers are like twins around here.... taking their first steps a few weeks apart. Expect them soon (bolt knobs)

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd
Kip, just out of curiosity, how come you do not capitalize the name of your company? And why do you put it in quotations? "carriercomp". I would think it'd be CarrierComp or Carrier Comp. Just curious. It's your baby after all. :)

P.S.-I can't WAIT for the bolt handles!!!

To capitolize is to emphasize.... I often wish I could meet the soul who acknowledges me, so he/she might see I am mortal. I thought no one would ever ask this question.

As a Staff Seargeant selectee in 1999, I noticed non-rates (how the military astutely and properly lables non-NCO's) rendering benevolence when addressing me in formation.... much as I had done (wisely) whilest ascending the ranks. It dawned on me then, and remains a part of my awareness, that anyone, customer, or stranger, relative or adopted brother, who affords me the time of day, shall witness first-hand in "lower-caps", a humble spirit in spite of any of mine accomplishments, slain adversaries (combat action), or goals attained.

Not sure how it is ever perceived, but suffice it to say, I will always present myself as an "equal" on the face of meeting a man. Hence the "lower-case" introduction.

Lastly, my dearly departed wife while penning paper work for tentative arrangement during our company's fledling years, imparted the family name in lower case... the first time it had been writ by her; Who was I to admonish? So it stuck.

Thanks for asking. The memories are fond, especially this time of year.

Kip

P.S. "comp" is short for competition, since our company began as an ongoing venture which primarily caters to the military's liason with CMP Marksmanship discipline, and the DOD's adherance to sundries required to compete within that venue, primarily with regards to AR15 components, eye-pieces for European surveylance optics, and maintenance supplies for the USMC's DMR M14's.

To capitolize is to emphasize.... I often wish I could meet the soul who acknowledges me, so he/she might see I am mortal. I thought no one would ever ask this question.

As a Staff Seargeant selectee in 1999, I noticed non-rates (how the military astutely and properly lables non-NCO's) rendering benevolence when addressing me in formation.... much as I had done (wisely) whilest ascending the ranks. It dawned on me then, and remains a part of my awareness, that anyone, customer, or stranger, relative or adopted brother, who affords me the time of day, shall witness first-hand in "lower-caps", a humble spirit in spite of any of mine accomplishments, slain adversaries (combat action), or goals attained.

Not sure how it is ever perceived, but suffice it to say, I will always present myself as an "equal" on the face of meeting a man. Hence the "lower-case" introduction.

Lastly, my dearly departed wife while penning paper work for tentative arrangement during our company's fledling years, imparted the family name in lower case... the first time it had been writ by her; Who was I to admonish? So it stuck.

Thanks for asking. The memories are fond, especially this time of year.

Kip

P.S. "comp" is short for competition, since our company began as an ongoing venture which primarily caters to the military's liason with CMP Marksmanship discipline, and the DOD's adherance to sundries required to compete within that venue, primarily with regards to AR15 components, eye-pieces for European surveylance optics, and maintenance supplies for the USMC's DMR M14's.

100% class act. :cool: You made my day Kip. salute10re.gif