Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Benelli M4 followers.

Guest cleefurd

in usa...lol

im an old ebay seller of m1 garand stuff there in usa and i still have some friends there can help me having parts not so easy to have here in italy.

well i still dont have it in my hands, i will have. as i got all the parts needed to customize my 4 ar15...:D

i really dont know why all this parts are not availble for export there....

or.. the parts that arrive here.. cost double than there...

Guest cleefurd
in usa...lol

im an old ebay seller of m1 garand stuff there in usa and i still have some friends there can help me having parts not so easy to have here in italy.

...:D

i really dont know why all this parts are not availble for export there....

or.. the parts that arrive here.. cost double than there...

We could try that (your friends) route.

ATF rep's advised I contact the State Dept. State Dept has a list of pre-requisites that made my head spin.

Sorted out Canada and FPO's but Italy/Europe is still an "unknown".

Got your email which re-envigorates carriercomp's quest for insight on the matter.

Working on it.

Guest cleefurd

Cindy at Lincoln plating said the followers should ship mid/next week.

They will all include a complimentary dis-mount tool to ease swapping out the hi-viz red indicator, as well as an instruction sheet and link to a tutorial video.

This (follower delay) is the hold-up for current mag tube shipments.

Painless swap I assure:D.

Edited by cleefurd

man, thanks so much.

for the italian custom and law, this is not condidered as gun parts (we have a different classification here)

so for me any problem to receive it.

using my friend there... should be a way.. i have to find a new guy m cause i bought a lot of parts for my new mossberg 590 sp in december.. and i asked help a lot.. so i dont want to bother so much..

at least.. u could ship it as personal item and not from the factory, declare it on custom form as mechanical parts, and ship it with usps international express mail.

i will have it in 5 days without any problem, for me and you. ;-)

Guest cleefurd
..at least.. u could ship it as personal item and not from the factory, declare it on custom form as mechanical parts...;-)

With or w/o declaration, it must meet with export guidelines for its intended purpose as manufactured.

ATF rep's advised I contact the State Dept. State Dept has a list of pre-requisites that made my head spin.

Sorted out Canada and FPO's but Italy/Europe is still an "unknown".

Has the ATF raised the shipping of your tubes out of country as an ITAR concern?

Guest cleefurd
Has the ATF raised the shipping of your tubes out of country as an ITAR concern?

Not sure if ATF governs export costs, since ITAR/EAR definitions are overlapping for Benelli M4 parts, so we have yet to get that far.

Canada=North America, regions allowing sporting firearms etc, but still "no-joy" on international commerce.

Good question. Most merchants refuse to even investigate the option, simply stating "Not for export"...

All I'm looking for is a list of allowance destinations, then I can know I'm not needlessly turning my back on the gentleman from Italy, etc.

Sent a set of FJ40 hub-caps to Italy once, as well as a wooden model boat prior to that.... neither of them reached their destinations. Lost in the vicinity of customs.:(