Wood stock for SBE

hooken203

You can go to gunbroker.com and ebay and search for "benelli stock" and you should get some results. The M2 stock will work as well (or so it says). If you call Benelli they will probably refer you to Brownells, which is sometimes a waste of time (depending on who you get on the phone). You didn't say how old your gun was, but I've never seen a wooden SBE stock.

Good luck. jed

You can go to gunbroker.com and ebay and search for "benelli stock" and you should get some results. The M2 stock will work as well (or so it says). If you call Benelli they will probably refer you to Brownells, which is sometimes a waste of time (depending on who you get on the phone). You didn't say how old your gun was, but I've never seen a wooden SBE stock.

Good luck. jed

They made wooden stocks for the SBE l..Mike

Good luck. jed

They've offered wooden stocks since the SBE was first introduced to the US by HK. Benelli still offers a wood stocked SBEII.

You can call Numrich Gun Parts -The World's LARGEST Supplier of Firearm Parts & Accessories

226 Williams Lane, West Hurley, NY 12491

Orders: (845)679-2417 · Customer Service: (845)679-4867

TOLL-FREE ORDER LINE: 866-NUMRICH (866-686-7424)

and ask if they can get a walnut stock($65)

in the website search box enter part: 763000B.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Products.aspx?catid=10326

They are out of stock on their website.

You can also contact Brownells-they are out of stock and quite expensive also.

301-000-214

Stock, Walnut, Gloss

Mfr. Part: 60518

STOCK, WALNUT, GLOSS

Mfr:BENELLI

• Price:$241.08
  • FITS: Super Black Eagle, 12 - 3.5" Catalog page 504
  • Brownells Inc.

• 200 South Front Street
    Montezuma, Iowa 50171
    U.S.A.
  • U.S. Phone Numbers
    Ordering: 800-741-0015
    Technical Support: 800-741-0015

Edited by hattles

Thanks alot for all the replies. Its good to know that I have a rare gun the ones with the wood stocks:). I looked at the bell and carson stocks. At 186 dollars it gets close to the 241 for the factory wood. And I saw a post on here somewhere about that they dont fit very well.Brownells is in Montezuma Iowa I go through there alot I will have to stop in there and see what they can do for me. I have till April turkey season to get this fixed. My gun is an H&K gun number U061798 can you tell the age of the gun using that number

I may mess this up, but look for proof marks on the receiver and barrel. You're looking for two small letters inside a tiny box. For example, a tiny AC inside the little box means the year 1977. Prior to 1975, you will be looking for Roman numerals. For example XXX equals the year 1974. Let us know what your markings are.