forends for nova/supernova

hermespan

Is there any options or modifications that can be made to replace the forend for these models? I have modified my stock forend to be more streamlined, but would prefer a more professional product. Particular issues with the current model is the atrocious styling. Something that resembles anything else availible with the other lines of shotgun already offered would be prefered.

• 2 weeks later...

it is not called a pump rm it is called a forend, and i was thinking somehting more along the lines of a surefiree forend with light housing. Not all forends are 870ish so please don't lump them together, you leave Mossberg and Winchester off the list as well.

Nothing factory or AM that I can find.

Why did you buy this atrociously styled firearm?

It sounds like you are really bothered by the looks of the gun.

Call me stupid, but I rarely buy things that I don't like :confused:

mudhen - CA

[ 07-24-2006, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: mudhen ]

:confused:

I have modified my stock forend to be more streamlined, but would prefer a more professional product.
couldn't agree more mudhen. more streamlined ? the nova is a very beautiful firearm with a very distinctive look why would you buy one to change it? did you maybe word the question a Little off. what is it that you want the end result to look like? the fore-end/pump of the nova has got to be one of the best feeling sure grip pieces that I've ever used. theres nothing wrong with any other make or the nova. but why would you buy something so unique to change it? its not a motor bike or a car that you can make into a show piece (read extension of male appendage) so again what would the end result be? :confused: